Help me pick best DM 800 SE clone please.

Dkstyle

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I need a second box, and I am going to try a clone this time(have a original 800 HD already).

I am having a bit trouble deciding which clone box I should go for, since there is quit a few to choose between.

I am down to picking between 2 now(i think), and I would like any opinion on which one would be the best for me. I basiclly just need it for satelitt TV and possibly for a little CS, and I am no expert in using or setting up a Dreambox.

800 SE-M Wifi

800 SE-M Wifi with A8P

Question is pretty much just if I should get with or without the A8P tuner, if I am no expert user, and just want a box that is easy to deal with, and is not know for having issues ? I am thinking that the box without the A8P tuner maybe have better support, because more people have it ??

Any help is welcome..

Best Regards,

i would get the a8p one as you can flash more newer images on that one like oe 2.0 images

i would get the a8p one as you can flash more newer images on that one like oe 2.0 images

Thanks for your reply. But is there no downside picking one with the A8P sim ? Because under those, it says this:

Note:For this box just support the original software from Dm website , so please don't mix the software in the box , and flash the OEM software again ,it will make the box die !

And frankly that scares me, since I am no expert, so I would be scared doing anything wrong, so I kill the box.

gotta be the a8p version mate

original nowt better

Thanks for your reply. But is there no downside picking one with the A8P sim ? Because under those, it says this:

Note:For this box just support the original software from Dm website , so please don't mix the software in the box , and flash the OEM software again ,it will make the box die !

And frankly that scares me, since I am no expert, so I would be scared doing anything wrong, so I kill the box.

Hi mate you have nothing to worry about A8P sim takes any image.The best thing i did was get a A8P sim running genuine openpli 3.0 and i update the box everyday.I have had no issues with the box since new which was over 18 months now.
It really is a good decision.

Thanks alot guys.. Seems like everyone agrees that the A8P version is the best way to go.. Gonna order that tonight then :) Thanks again.

A8P all the way mate no messing with bootloaders or anything patched and slow.

A8p runs original everything images, driver, ssl the lot.

Back