Opening of COM1 was successful
Reset failed
Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
Closing of COM1 was successful

can anyone help me? its a wee while since i did this

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

got it now

but why does nagraedit just show the same IRD for every card?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

thats happend to me with every card i've read in nagra with either true or false bk's

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lol

cheers mate :) mucho appreciated

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i thought when they turn the card off, u normally get the true ird but the bk normally starts with certain numbers..(can't remeber off hand wot they are) if i were u ...get a known working open card and re try it, sounds like u haven't got ur reader set up correct. or haven't got nagra set in win98 mode.. just a thought.

i thought when they turn the card off, u normally get the true ird but the bk normally starts with certain numbers..(can't remeber off hand wot they are) if i were u ...get a known working open card and re try it, sounds like u haven't got ur reader set up correct. or haven't got nagra set in win98 mode.. just a thought.

unless its changed over the last few months........"the ird always got wiped clean {00000000} and the false bk got added to the card on a cancelled sub

the r11 script will change the card ird to 9d9d9d9d.."if you stop it for some reason before its opened the card

vm dont change irds, winexplorer does...............vm only reset them

Last edited:
what am i doing wrong now lol

Opening of COM2 was successful
Reset failed
Closing of COM2 was successful

just read one card but not changeing any settings just takeing the 1st card out and putting in the second one i get this!

both have been ran through my t911 useing sidewinder?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Last edited by a moderator:
what am i doing wrong now lol

Opening of COM2 was successful
Reset failed
Closing of COM2 was successful

just read one card but not changeing any settings just takeing the 1st card out and putting in the second one i get this!

both have been ran through my t911 useing sidewinder?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

try com1 in your 1st post

Hi

Proggy in phoenix mode 3.68 and both proggy and nagra have to be using same com port, either 1 or 2.

Regards

Back