have you ever seen a ghost ????

brian0812

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all have you ever seen a gost ??? tri and stick to the topic please

ive never seen one but wean my sisters son woz a baby and cud not even talk yet he woz in his cot talking to his uncle jack who he never met it sh@t my sister up big time so if you have had things go bump in the night tell us all about it

hi all have you ever seen a gost ??? tri and stick to the topic please

ive never seen one but wean my sisters son woz a baby and cud not even talk yet he woz in his cot talking to his uncle jack who he never met it sh@t my sister up big time so if you have had things go bump in the night tell us all about it

if he could not talk how was he talking to his uncle jack and how did everyone else know who he was talking to ???
only a personal observation

if he could not talk how was he talking to his uncle jack and how did everyone else know who he was talking to ???
only a personal observation

thats my point my sister asked him who he woz talking to and he told her uncle jack alan but he did not start talking for months after this

Personally i dont believe in ghosts. i tink when ur dead ur dead and dats it

Well i dont know if dats it but i dont believe in ghosts anyway.

A few years ago we lived in a old cottage next door too my wifes mum,one night i woke and as i was facing the hall i saw a old man with dark hair wearing a suit with dark rimmed glasses walk along the hall and go through the wall into my mother-inlaws house,this may sound silly but i was so tired and didnt really realise wat i'd seen thinking i was dreaming went back too sleep,told the wife the next day and she mentioned it too her mum and too our amazement the the old man that lived in our house b4 had died there a few years back matched the exact description : shocked2 : shocked2

A few years ago we lived in a old cottage next door too my wifes mum,one night i woke and as i was facing the hall i saw a old man with dark hair wearing a suit with dark rimmed glasses walk along the hall and go through the wall into my mother-inlaws house,this may sound silly but i was so tired and didnt really realise wat i'd seen thinking i was dreaming went back too sleep,told the wife the next day and she mentioned it too her mum and too our amazement the the old man that lived in our house b4 had died there a few years back matched the exact description : shocked2 : shocked2
now thats spoooky.

i could waffle on for ages on a topic like this as i've played a bit with the darkside,seen a lot of strange stuff and heard some wonderful stories.
but after all the stuff i did ,i dont recall ever seeing a ghost.
seen a lot of halucinations but that was due to mind expansion.

Lil why not why post on a topic if your not prepared to ella berate?

He only asked ,who has seen a ghost !

It's like uncle Arther in fools and horses, and the war !
I don't like to talk about it !

This took place over 3 days, fri, sat and sun.

Yonks ago i was at home with my eldest daughter who was about 25 months old, the wife was at work, we were sitting watching tv and she said to me "Dad, who is that man?", I said "what man?" and she pointed towards the door that led out into the hallway, the hall was in darkness and the door was only slightly ajar, she asked me a few times who the man was and asked me to go let him in, I disregarded her and continued watching the tv.

Next day was bright and sunny and we decided to go a for a walk, we ended up near to a graveyard and took a stroll in as my wife has family in there, we wandered through the graves slowly drifting in the general direction of her grandads grave (who died 2 weeks after my daughter was born), the kid was playing around the graves, pretending she could read and was smelling the flowers etc, we took our eyes off her for a second and when we looked back she had gone! We picked up our pace and headed over to the area we last saw her, she wasn't there but we could see her a few rows away sitting on a grave, we caught up with her and she was sitting on her Great grandads grave! - she had never been there before, how did she know this grave was connected to us?

This kinda spooked us but we said nothing.

The next day we went to the wifes mums for dinner, she has an old picture of her Dad (taken during WWI) on the wall, it has been converted into some sort of mirror picture thingy. while we were eating our dinner my daughter said "Look, Dad!!" and pointed at the picture on the wall, she then said "thats the nice man that was in our house, and we went for a walk yesterday in that big park with the stones in it".... Me and wife had goose pimples.

lol

:)

Last edited:
^ thats well spooky maybe she has a talent for seeing dead people ££££££ lol

back a few years ago my son who is five now,went to visit his great nans grave with the missus ,her nan.
while they were all there well i mean while they were leaving my son was waving at nothing,my missus said who you waving at?.
he said gradma's freind tony.
can tony come and have dinner with us,he likes roast chicken.

well on the next visit my missus went over by where he was looking and there was a grave stone dedicated to a man called tony...who loved sunday lunch.
coincidence dont know.

but a few weeks later while we was all looking out my back garden and wondering why our boxer wpouldnt go in his shed as it was pi**ing down.
as we laughed and said look at mikka he wont go in his shed.
my son blurted out ..tonys in the shed.
well we shat ourselves,but that was the last we ever heard of it or him.

just a fact there are good ghosts and bad ghosts, no lie i seen some over 10 years ago when i used to go to some dodgy places at late night... Ma mates legged it a mile lol.. no lie i didnt panick just prayed..: multi :

I sensed something ghost like, spirit kind of thing. When i was a teenage, i stayed at my dads house. The bedroom was cold and small. Anyway i can remember, something trying to attack me while i was asleep, really hard to explain. I would wake up, very very scared. I told my dad about it, and he said that my little sister, could not sleep in the same room, cause
she was experiencing the same thing.

hi all thanks for all the replys keep em comeing i love this sort of stuff

When I was at boarding school, I woke up in the middle of the night for some reason. I was on the top bunk and there was an ordinary bed next to me. As I looked down at the bed I could see a monk like figure kneeling, praying. I thought it was the kid in the bed who had woken up but when I looked I could still see him in the bed. As I was looking at this figure, it slowly raised its head and started to turn in my direction. I just put my head under the covers and quietly sh*t myself!!

Back