Hannspree JT01-32 darker smudge on screen

mentholflash01

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all
i have the above telly in my bedroom and over he last coupl of months its been displaying a darker sort of smudge line down from the top of the screen its there all the time but you can only see it when the screen colour allows it
Q; is my screen on its way out do i need a new tele
cheers

silly question when did you last clean screen:Clap:

does it look like a face towards the top of the screen, looking towards the left hand side of the screen?

does it look like a face towards the top of the screen, looking towards the left hand side of the screen?

hi mate it is towards the left side more but i would say streaks towards the middle it is less promanant
cheers

I have the JT02-37 hanspree and it has developed this dark smudge effect on the right hand side of the screen closer to the top of the panel,sounds as if it could maybe be a common fault with these panels,be interesting to find out what Digidude thinks this could be.

who bought a 5 yr warranty with it?

im waiting for a friend to send me a picture of his screen, as ive seen the same shaped 'smudge' many times in different makes of telly, if i cant get a picture, ill try and draw it from memory (no laughing lol) as its pretty much the same shape every time ive seen it

maybe worth thinking in the future if anything goes wrong extended warranty keep you covered as i see a lot of faulty things going back and oops no warranty.

digi are you drawing your own reflection:Clap::Clap::proud:

im waiting for a friend to send me a picture of his screen, as ive seen the same shaped 'smudge' many times in different makes of telly, if i cant get a picture, ill try and draw it from memory (no laughing lol) as its pretty much the same shape every time ive seen it

Here is some pics of my smudge lol,it is more noticeable in different coloured backgrounds( see top right of pics) but annoying now i know its there,any idea what this could be,lcd hasnt been damaged or cleaned with anything that shouldnt have been used.
100_0328.jpg

100_0342.jpg

100_0333.jpg

Back