Guitar book wanted

crumb

Inactive User
Reaction score
Been looking for this book for a year.. eBay etc..

Basic Pickup Winding

and

Complete guide to making your own pickup winder

by Jason Lollar

Cheers!

just done a quick search and its here
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Enthusiast-Winding/dp/0966259912/ref=sr_11_1/103-7954234-9777420?ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: For the Guitar Enthusiast, Basic Pickup Winding & Complete Guide to Making Your Own Pickup Winder: Books: Jason D. Lollar,Stephanie Lollar[/ame]

but im not sure how much it is

tbh mate ive been through that scene before and your never going to better a humbucker or strat pickup bought from the shop but ill have look and see what i can find on my comp

fellow guitarist eh \o/ :Clap:
i`m usually the man for finding that sorta shit but cant see it on any of my usual sources.
you looking to start producing your own line or just plan on making some as a project?

if its just a custom wound set of pickups you want i suggest these guys Bare Knuckle Pickups, North Devon, UK - Hand Wound Guitar Pickups
they will do more or less anything you want and their prices are superb ;)

Thanks for the response. i wasn't expecting any interest at all!!

The Book is the law. it's out of print but last time a batch was made it sold for £18 although i've seen 3 copys sold on ebay.com (u.s.a.) for between £60-£100.

I got a battered old '83 Squier JV which has got great pickups, i bought it as a wreck and got Joe White to do some repairs, it's Joe that suggested i look into making pickups.

Thanks for suggestions, there's sooo much info on the net but nearly all sites mention the Lollar book (lol).

Cheers crumb!

Back