smirnoff_rules

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
WorldSpinning.gif

globel warming

true or bull

me l don't believe a word of it , just another way to make us pay more tax's,

when the roman's were here they stayed because of the great weather and because they could grow the best grape vines and so on ...

did the world come to an end when volcano's were going off all over the world ? NO

and so on :

if anyone knows how to make a poll would be interested to see wot everyone thinks

i believe it m8 have u noticed how the weather is changing over the years now .we used to get snow up here for a good while and now its like only a few days now and 1 day its roasting then the next day it could be freezing

i believe it m8 have u noticed how the weather is changing over the years now .we used to get snow up here for a good while and now its like only a few days now and 1 day its roasting then the next day it could be freezing

the planets billions of years old and u think the weathers changed over the past few years

LOL seriously? You think this is bull? Ok if the information was coming purely from the government but everyone who researches this subject sees the damage we are doing. Personally i will be dead before anything happens (and im only 21) so i dont give a flying **** but at no point do i not believe all the evidence saying its a serious problem.

obviously one effect one way has an adverse effect the other way i am living proof all those early 90's travellers and organised pill popping events,which have taken its toll on me, so one day all the everyday crap we do is going to effect the world one way good or bad.

LOL seriously? You think this is bull? Ok if the information was coming purely from the government but everyone who researches this subject sees the damage we are doing. Personally i will be dead before anything happens (and im only 21) so i dont give a flying **** but at no point do i not believe all the evidence saying its a serious problem.

that will be green peace and all the researches that get more money for say yes it is that no it isnt ....only ten years ago they where saying that the ice age was coming back lol

I believe it look at all the weather changes I will prb be dead also when it does happen but maybe my grandchildren wont be

Think what we do has an effect obviously,but I think the causes of the problems are vastly exagerated. We live in an age where we use a lot of energy, there seems to be an agenda to blame us the public of the world for all the enviromental problems caused because of global warming, but no mention of the ammount of energy waste or pollution produced by multi national companies or governments. You ain't telling me in this day and age there isn't things that can be and should be done to limit these effects, but it aint purely down to us.They seem to use this as an excuse to raise or introduce taxes, rather than address the causes of global warming head on.

Global warming true, but us having something to do with it - total bull...

It's called EVOLUTION.....

bye the time it comes round to afeckton our kids kids,wee will bee liveing in space...... lol
: santahat

Think what we do has an effect obviously,but I think the causes of the problems are vastly exagerated. We live in an age where we use a lot of energy, there seems to be an agenda to blame us the public of the world for all the enviromental problems caused because of global warming, but no mention of the ammount of energy waste or pollution produced by multi national companies or governments. You ain't telling me in this day and age there isn't things that can be and should be done to limit these effects, but it aint purely down to us.They seem to use this as an excuse to raise or introduce taxes, rather than address the causes of global warming head on.

I was reading some where that the sun is pulling all the planets in . Until one by one they all burn up...... A little like reverse bang.

If this is true then global warming would be EVOLUTION.. Like the ice age.
So its true we humans are killing the earth..?

Smirnoff, is the earth flat also ? dont sail to close to the horizon !!!!!! lol

what extra tax is there on fuels ?, the extra cost on fuels are applied by the supplying companies which is supposed to reflect on the shortening of reserves.....

ice2004, as your only 21 and dont give a fook, I hope to god you dont get a chance to breed !!! if you dont give a fook for your potential kids future why then would you care about their youth.... 21 years old... grow up kid............

jesus has someone come in and given several members a labotamy ??? has the fossil fuel comittee infiltrated this forum ????

do some research, it aint rocket science.......

by the way have a nice day : bat :

Taff

jesus has someone come in and given several members a lobotomy ??? has the fossil fuel comittee infiltrated this forum ????

Lol, well said Taff! :Cheers: :Cheers:

Smirnoff, is the earth flat also ? dont sail to close to the horizon !!!!!! lol

what extra tax is there on fuels ?, the extra cost on fuels are applied by the supplying companies which is supposed to reflect on the shortening of reserves.....

ice2004, as your only 21 and dont give a fook, I hope to god you dont get a chance to breed !!! if you dont give a fook for your potential kids future why then would you care about their youth.... 21 years old... grow up kid............

jesus has someone come in and given several members a labotamy ??? has the fossil fuel comittee infiltrated this forum ????

by the way have a nice day : bat :

Taff
do some research, it aint rocket science.......lol

theres two side to every story, think u need to read about the other side , hope your caftan doesn't get court on the door handle when u leave the room lol

Last edited:
Back