GLITCH! Buy one can of coke and get many PC games for free at EA Store

Exorcist

Inactive User
Reaction score
*Taken from HotUKDeals*

I just tried this and it works so thought I would share here.

"You must buy a special can / bottle which has a coke zone code (guessing these could cost 50p?). Then go to cokezone and sign-up. Signing up gives 2 points, fill in their monthly poll for 2 more and then answer their additional questions for 5 more points. Enter your code from the can and you will have 10 points. Spend it on a £5 voucher at ea store (£5 off at the EA Store on Coke Zone)

Once at the EA store choose any PC games for under £10 and add as many as you like to your basket. After adding each, type in your £5 voucher code. It will deduct £10 from each item in your basket. Then head to checkout! No need for credit card details (if it wants you to enter them, go back one page and re-enter the voucher code). Done!"

Some games that are available

Battlefield 1943
Battlefield 2142
Battlefield 2: Special Forces
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 08
Need for Speed Carbon Collector's Edition
FIFA 08
FIFA 09
Rugby 08
Euro 2008
Black and White® 2: Battle of the Gods (Expansion pack)
NBA Live 08
Rail Simulator®
Madden NFL 08
Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trials Map Pack
Mass Effect Pinnacle Station
Medal of Honor Airborne
SPORE Creature Creator

All digital downloads.

Cheers.

I agree it does work but You may want the link for The £10 discount instead of the £5 link listed above. Also it is 20 cokezone points for the £10 discount voucher.

But any way thankyou for the heads up for this.
I am now a proud owner of three legit games.

:banana::banana::Clap::grab::Clap::banana::banana:

I agree it does work but You may want the link for The £10 discount instead of the £5 link listed above. Also it is 20 cokezone points for the £10 discount voucher.

But any way thankyou for the heads up for this.
I am now a proud owner of three legit games.

:banana::banana::Clap::grab::Clap::banana::banana:

Nah that was the beauty of it, you only needed the £5 voucher, only 10 cokezone points were needed :Clap:

Back