Ford MP3 Player

Timbo

Member ++
Reaction score
I am looking for a double DIN Ford MP3 Player to replace my single CD Ford 6000 CD Player/Radio.

I have been looking on ebay but they are going for over £100, I don't really want to pay that much as I can get a sony/pioneer for less than that and fit a blanking plate...

but I want the double DIN one in keeping with the look and feel of my car's dashboard.

Cheers for any help...

I don't think you'll get one for under £100. Unless you see an older second hand one on ebay.

Or you could convert the double din into two singles, get a cheapish MP3 player (with SD card reader and USB slot ;)) and a flip out screen??? If you're willing to spend a wee bit more. :)

eBay.co.uk: D-1044 7" TFT LCD IN-DASH SWIVEL MOBILE CAR MONITOR (item 300021941444 end time 03-Sep-06 20:40:08 BST)

eBay.co.uk: NEW AUDIOWAVE CAR CD/MP3 PLAYER USB+SD+MMC SLOT (8015) (item 290023624754 end time 30-Aug-06 22:30:00 BST)

I was looking into getting a double din DVD player with all the bells and whistles.. they came up at about £500 though...

how come the above links are so cheap? I am very susspisious of those.. especially as they are in "Hong Kong".. advice please

I was looking into getting a double din DVD player with all the bells and whistles.. they came up at about £500 though...

how come the above links are so cheap? I am very susspisious of those.. especially as they are in "Hong Kong".. advice please

Yeh I try and not buy from Hong Kong just in case you have to send it back!

But that's why it's cheap...they can mass produce everything there at a low cost.

I am looking for a double DIN Ford MP3 Player to replace my single CD Ford 6000 CD Player/Radio.

I have been looking on ebay but they are going for over £100, I don't really want to pay that much as I can get a sony/pioneer for less than that and fit a blanking plate...

but I want the double DIN one in keeping with the look and feel of my car's dashboard.

Cheers for any help...

what colour is your present cdplayer/radio i may be interested in buying if your selling at the right price i have a 2000 year fiesta think it may fit in nice if its the one to fit the dash could you add pictures please and pm me a price if your selling.

Back