Football.......Divers could be sent to sin bin

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
Players could be sin-binned for diving at next summer's World Cup finals as part of a clampdown on cheating by Fifa.

Fifa vice-president Jack Warner has confirmed the use of sin bins is one of a raft of proposals under consideration as football's governing body looks to punish and discourage the cheats in South Africa.
A Fifa taskforce will meet in Cape Town in December to discuss the proposals and Warner said: 'The fact is we have to keep the sport entertaining for spectators.

'It cannot be a sport where people simulate and fake. It can't be. That's what this whole thing is about. We have to change that.'
Asked if sin bins could be used to discourage the cheats, Warner told Sky News: 'Most definitely. I'm quite sure.
'For example, a guy fakes an injury, and he acts as if it's the end of the world, and then after you give him the foul he then flies up and kicks the ball.
'That guy should be sent off, and he should be sent off for five minutes.'

Divers could be sin binned at World Cup, claims Fifa | Metro.co.uk

That's just the worst IDEA I have ever heard, plus arsenal would have one in it every 5 mins... then we would be fooked!

Mickie

That's just the worst IDEA I have ever heard, plus arsenal would have one in it every 5 mins... then we would be fooked!

Mickie

championship football in a few years arsenal then!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

bit retarded, cos then the guy could jus pretend he needs treatment to avoid being sent to the "sin bin"

Little daniel alvez (speedy right back, barca) would be in there every 5 mins too.... He is the worst I have seen even worse than eduardo lol ;)

@ Gav --- looks like it pal pmsl

Mickie

going by that drogba would be in the sin bin perminant

going by that drogba would be in the sin bin perminant

I was discussing this with a m8 today...he is a life long Chelsea supporter...not one of the latter glory hunters and he said.

"FFS Drogba will be off the pitch more than he is on it"..........:proud:

But then again.....France haven't qualified yet so it might not matter with him.

I was discussing this with a m8 today...he is a life long Chelsea supporter...not one of the latter glory hunters and he said.

"FFS Drogba will be off the pitch more than he is on it"..........:proud:

But then again.....France haven't qualified yet so it might not matter with him.
????? he is ivorian
ivory coast

????? he is ivorian
ivory coast

Yeah you are right m8, Ivory coast...I got confused with him playing for in France.

Ivory coast have virtually qualified so he may spend some time in the bin...unless then find the sniper who keeps shooting him.

Back