Following recent reports of Madeleine McCann being seen what do you think??

MOAMB

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK would like to see what people thoughts are concerning this now. Sorry but am i the only one to think that after this long she will NEVER be found?

Sorry but i think the worst has happened, even if she was taken to be sold there is no way anyone would be able to keep her due to the public interest unless she was locked in a house and never allowed out.

I live in Birmingham and was close friends to a little lad when he and his mate (Paddy Warren and David Spencer) went missing on boxing day in 1996 and if im honest im sure something horrible has happened to them. I know its not nice to say but that's my honest feelings. Yes Paddy was a little sh*t to say the least but he wasn't one to just to disappear and never come back.

The worst thing is not knowing what happened as you never have closure and that for me is the hardest thing to deal with.

Ray

Think she's dead mate, and i have a suspicion her parents royally fecked up and tried to hide their negligence and blame it on her being abducted. Still a very sad story though, it's not fair what happened to her

Her Mam always looked fishy to me, but Im not going to say anything futher as there is no evidence. Im hardly an inteligent person, and I wouldnt even leave my 10 year old son alone in his own house, not even for a cuppa tea next door.

Always been a fishy subject if you ask me.

Last edited:
i sort of see it the same way as jooles, can't get my head around anyone leaving their children alone the way they did.....

Her Mam always looked fishy to me, but Im not going to say anything futher as there is no evidence. Im hardly an inteligent person, and I wouldnt even leave my 10 year old son alone in his own house, not even for a cuppa tea next door.

Always been a fishy subject if you ask me.

TBH, that is very sad that you won't do that. While I wouldn't do it somewhere on holiday I have no issues leaving my 7 and 4 year old alone for 10 minutes.

I was wondering if you let your 10 year old play out in the street without you there ? is your area particularly bad ?

evidence ?

They left the kids alone, while they went out pissing it up the wall, GUILTY AS SIN

Come to think of it where is the evidence that Maddie was taken?

Last edited:
oddly im with emerald on this .... why oh why would u leave children unsupervised at night just to go have a drink ?

TBH, that is very sad that you won't do that. While I wouldn't do it somewhere on holiday I have no issues leaving my 7 and 4 year old alone for 10 minutes.

I was wondering if you let your 10 year old play out in the street without you there ? is your area particularly bad ?

Yer we live in a area where the kids are just to rough, they run wild in the street at ages as young as 5, the all swear bad and just havent been brought up right.

My son goes to play arks and activity,s at weekends and stuff, we keep him away from the local streets. I just want him to get a good start.

My area is on tv at the moment (Geordie Finishing School) when you watch it It makes your realise how deprived your area is compared to south.

They left the kids alone, while they went out pissing it up the wall, GUILTY AS SIN

Come to think of it where is the evidence that Maddie was taken?

It been ages since I last read about what supposedly happened but from what I remember the parents were having dinner a couple of hundred feet from the flat. The also mentioned that they checked on the kids every couple of minutes. Hardly 'pissing it up the wall' ?

It been ages since I last read about what supposedly happened but from what I remember the parents were having dinner a couple of hundred feet from the flat. The also mentioned that they checked on the kids every couple of minutes. Hardly 'pissing it up the wall' ?

:roflmao: Kids left alone, out drinking " pissing it up the wall" you can have your own opinion chum, but I have mine

Back