Fat' Hitachi iXtreme LT+ Coming This Weekend

slyboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
C4Eva: 'Fat' Hitachi iXtreme LT+ Coming This Weekend
>> New IRC-transcripts from earlier today of C4Eva in #FW@EFnet via c4evaspeaks.com:
[*****] any eta on the Hitachi LT+
[c4eva] Hitachi LT+ this weekend! [note x-s: that's of course about the old/'fat' Hitachi GDR-3120L]
[c4eva] in celebration of the new Hitachi :)

[*********] what do u make of what u have seen of the new Hitachi?
[c4eva] Renesas chip, similar to blu-ray!

[*******] c4eva, was there security vulnerabilities in lt+ 1.0 for liteon seen update for PFI scanning came quickly?
[c4eva] pfi to give better reading of disks, no security holes!

[*********] I could boot ssv1 on LT but not on LT+ v1.1. Is that correct? LT+ v1.1 preventing ssv1?
[c4eva] *********, no, ssv1 fine

[*****] c4eva did you hook us up with the lt+ slim in this year or in the new one?
[*******] can anyone comment on flashing hardware for the new slim drives? ie 9504?
[c4eva] working on slim fulltime now, more soon!

full story here
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

the guy is a legend :) i know i have been bitching for a while for the slim firmware but have to tip my hat to him, right now hat has been tipped finger oot and release the slim firmware haha

Slim f/w would have been done already IMO if it wasnt for ap2.5 rearing its ugly head

cheers oggy... surely the 2.5 stuff would be causing the same issues for the fat drives? but to be honest i dont understand it all anyway lol

That's what I mean, you have to come away from slim fw development to write lt+ for all the older drives, then go back to slim.

If no ap2.5, you can focus on slim ....

That's what I mean, you have to come away from slim fw development to write lt+ for all the older drives, then go back to slim.

If no ap2.5, you can focus on slim ....

with you now:)

cheers for the updates..

Back