Skybox F3 F3 repeatedly rebooting help

forest1

Inactive User
Reaction score
my F3 just keeps rebooting its gets to L100 then reboots , help please

try disconnecting the cable to the dish and see if completes the boot up. If it does check the f connectors are not loose or any stray wires. I that ok, do you have any other boxes connected to the dish? Disconnect them and try again. If still no good your LNB could be faulty. If it still doesnt boot with the dish cable disconnected, you will have to use the box recovery tools using RS232 lead.

Good luck

keith

try disconnecting the cable to the dish and see if completes the boot up. If it does check the f connectors are not loose or any stray wires. I that ok, do you have any other boxes connected to the dish? Disconnect them and try again. If still no good your LNB could be faulty. If it still doesnt boot with the dish cable disconnected, you will have to use the box recovery tools using RS232 lead.

Good luck

keith

Thanks mate none of the above work , the power adapter doesn't work so I tried a different one it powered up but just reboots repeatedly , sadly I don't have access to an old pc to be able to complete an rs232 recovery tool , stuck!!

Back