Error Codes

teleman

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys
just thought i would pass this info on to you, the error codes for all DHT's in telewest area

ERROR.1 Failed Loader Software
ERROR.2 Not enough RAM
ERROR.3 Not enough NVRAM
ERROR.4 No platform found after software download
ERROR.5 NVRAM not found

There is no fix for these errors and the box should be returned and a new box installed

CODES on PACE 4000 DHT's

ERROR.10 Unable to tune to last frequency
ERROR.11 Unable to tune to default frequency
ERROR.12 Unable to tune to latest NIT
ERROR.13 Unable to scan for frequencies
ERROR.14 Unable to scan for symbol rate
ERROR.16 Unable to hard coded pre-set frequency

These are NOT ERROR codes but indicate that the DHT is not set up on the network you are connecting it to. Check the ENGINEERS MENU PAGE 2 these codes appear if the network ID is 09999 or not correct for your area

As i said hope this helps some of you but have no doubt it has already been posted somewhere lol

Teleman

Hiya guyz
i've got a DiTv2000 here with a mind of its own, its crazy,a m8 give it to me saying its was F**k*D might be the tunner tho, so i said i'll have it, (4 the chips/card)

switched it on n yippee "WORKING" all channels ray-ray-ray i was laughing 5mins later Blank screen Umm, this must be the problem he was talking about, so i fired in a working tunner from other box,working fine again 5mins later Blank screen Umm,
i noticed they was a No Update Mod now has i'm in Tw area an prefer the Cr3 s/w i removed the mod thinking this might have something to do with it. (solder etc)then booted it back up again and forced a re-start holding in the power button 2321 com,then powered down box, then forced and update 4321 com.

now coz they seems to be a problem with the tuning it now will not complete the update on the S/w-- and these are some of the Error's i've seen

1/ 7777....
2/ CONt....
3/ Green Screen....
4/ Nit.... which its now stuck on with a Green screen and trying to update but then (repeat's) Nit
5/ 88:88
so thought okay.attys re-flowed them still the same will not update..
6/ when trying to upate it STOP's at 0598

any suggestion fella's before i call it a day with Box,
thanks again DW

sorted it guyz,:)

must have been a bit of solder on one of the atmels,

i removed atmels, fluxed pads, cleaned legs on atmels, soldered them back,
box is working sweet now..well so far so good :salute:

for Mr.leggoman,to obtain the swiss channels,with my funcard 4.5.and 6,i tried to get
the SF1 SF2,using thevia1 and 2 keys to no avail,any suggestions please,you have go
a brighter brain then me ,help please,regards georgebrehm(using the inf usb without phoenix mode)

Back