English Premier League For 2013-2014 Season ?

here is a screen shot of the web site i use and my speeds are crap works well .FireShot Screen Capture #009 - 'Premier AD Live' - gonna_mobi_premium_wp.jpgFireShot Screen Capture #006 - 'Premier AD Live' - gonna_mobi_premium_wp.jpgFireShot Screen Capture #010 - 'Premier AD Live' - gonna_mobi_premium_wp.jpg

Last edited:
sorry if this is a repeat remark.. but do folk really watch a 90 mins.. footie match on a SMALL pc screen!!!!!!

a large tellie Yes...

that was clips screen capture to show quality i watch it on a SAMSUNG 8000 series 55" LED 3D Tv theres your answer from me !

hiya , there is 1 thing may be u didnt mention..
A lot of folk , dont have ipads/ipods also!!
to transfer the picture to there tellies...:grayyawn:

Watchjsc site has been updated with the new price.

If you had +1-+8 package as well as HD channels you will not need to pay any extra so the early adopters saved $50

You will have to contact support if you had just the +1-+8 package :)

Seeing as this is a Satellite Sub Forum and not IPTV streaming JSC Sports 1-5 HD now available on 13 East: 11013 H 27500 2/3 DVb-S2 8PSK

Epl games broadcast on jsc sport HD6

@7W

guess championship games on 13e as normal

iv only picked up hd4 and hd5 on 13e. do we reckon these new hd channels are just a varient of the jsc 1-10 package as we already have hd1 and hd2 ?

jsc+5/6/7/8/9/10 sd have left hotbird and eutelsat3d. only jsc+1 to 4 will be on hotbird with no epl,english comms either. dont know the score with the HD channels atm but FORGET JSC SPORTS for EPL. that daft cow who kicked up a fuss over nova greece has f***ed everything up big style now with the epl dictating to broadcasters which satellites they can broadcast on and which channels are shown.. time for a 3m fixed prime focus on 7west then lol,regards mdt

ADMC $50.
AlJ $135 + $120 for vpn or $60 for the dns tool.

I signed up to ADMC as it wasn't going to break the bank if it didn't work well or the service was denied to me half way through.

There appears to be some doubt as to whether the commentaries are going to be in English.

All in all too much outlay for me so I'll stick to the spiderbox where I know the picture quality will be good. I bought ADMC as a back up, but rarely used it as my team were on sat most weekends. Is suppose if I followed one of the so called 'top' sides AlJ would be a pointless purchase given that European broadcasters never miss a chance to show them, in the same way the Sky show moist of the Barcelona and Real Madrid games live.

jsc+HD1/2/3/4/5/6 have left hotbird and the txp 11.013.H.27500 dvbs2/mpeg4 has been switched off,regards mdt

I have a 1.0m dish in Suffolk. I've managed to tune in HD1-5 today on 7.3W. Cannot get the SD versions of 1-10.

HD1 TO HD5 are on nilesat 102 which is possible along with eutelsat 7wa but nilesat 201 is impossible unless you have a very large dish. the sd versions of 1 to 5 are on nilesat 102 and 6 to 10 are on nilesat 201. there could still be changes before kick off and they may also reduce the transponder power slightly aswell to deter edge of footprint reception with 1.0-1.2 meter dishes. well find out soon enough but even so there are plenty of games shown on other sats available with softcam/biss/fta/feeds and viewing card/lan that are available with a 1m motorised dish,regards mdt

any updates on this lads, i'm interested to see if anyone in ireland or the uk managed to get reception??

any updates on this lads, i'm interested to see if anyone in ireland or the uk managed to get reception??

Cannot even get a sniff of 7w here in Dublin using a generic 90cm mesh dish with inverto black ultra lnb

yes i picked up a few hundred channels at teatime.no jsc though. looked again at 8pm and couldnt get any at all. 1 m dish in sheffield

Back