EE F**cking robbing tw@t5

seanicca

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just treated myself to a sim free HTC ONE and thought OK I'll see about moving to 4GEE from Orange, still got 12 months left but thought I'd check my options. Went in store and said don't see a problem but needs to be done over phone via CS. Rang up before, waited 10 mins to get through then 10 mins to try and get the retard :Dunce: on the other end to understand what I wanted to do then 10 mins on hold while he spoke to right department, even though I followed the right button press to swap over. Apparently because I didn't get a 4G phone last upgrade, my HTC doesn't count, the only option is to pay £280+ to end my current contract early then sign a new 2 year one at extra cost to get what I'm on now. Well told them to run & jump, I was willing to sign new 2 year but now I think I'll wait 12 months and then see what everyone else offers. If I was going to end early I'd take the 12 month sim free option for £31, which is what I'm paying now, and get 3GB data rather than 500MB on contract.

half an hour waisted for nowt.............:WEE1::feck:

Maybe email them and explain what you want to do as you may get someone who says yes you can do it. These call centres don't know what the other hand is doing half the time. Maybe say that you'd like to stay with them but this is making you reconsider once your contract is up.
Honestly think it depends who you get the majority of the time the f**kwits!

Back