DW800 (Kryptview PVR HD)

Are they any skins available for this and is this the only box that has all the VM channels in the correct order?

if its anything like the other KV box's you cant change skins etc it not like a dreambox that you can mess about with
it a box for watching TV on,plug and play basically no nonsense,but KV has a power scan mode that when it finds new channels the box will auto arrange and sort them into correct vm order (very nice and hassle free)

as for VM scanning the DW 2.1 neutrino has this feature ( but not the power scan auto arrange)

if anyone can post a pic of the new remote would appreciate it thx:)

look through this tread and you will find a picture mate :Drool:

strange im going blind since/ i see front and back pic of the box and the screenshots of the new layout/menus and espn hd pic but no remote pic lol

Does anyone have details on the PVR capabilities? can it only record the channel its on or does it have twin tuner ?

strange im going blind since/ i see front and back pic of the box and the screenshots of the new layout/menus and espn hd pic but no remote pic lol

there was definitely a picture of the remote here somewhere mate..
but where it has gone i dont know ????

Its cool thx am sure its better then the a750 remote :)

Im sorry but I removed the picture of the remote as Im told they will be different to the one I have

single tuner so record and watch same channel

Iv ordered one but dont know if its twin or single tuner? Can anyone confirm what you get for £150?

Im sorry but I removed the picture of the remote as Im told they will be different to the one I have

single tuner so record and watch same channel

thanks DW Dream :proud:...

i thought i was going mad, waahahahahah

:Frog:

Does anyone own the kyrptvew pvr and the eurovox model ? how do they compare ? thx

I really think thats a bit early to ask just yet m8
from what Ive been reading there are very few KVhd boxs in the UK so for someone to own both is a big ask :)

zippy you can get them from mash at tmc but it would appear that they are not, as yet, freely available. check earlier posts. good luck.

Hi all, im new here, introduced myself on 'Who am i' as dont like being rude lol.
I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of where to get these as i checked out the site mentioned in the posts and this box wasnt advertised.
Also, does anyone know where to get the firmware from?

Thanks if you can help, im looking to upgrade as i killed my S/V 4 with a needless upgraded flash...good old v1.1-my box is genuine, but this flash as pp;l may now also killed some original models. I was going to get a Eurovox EX7000 but the Kryptview does seem a better option!

Lavaiya, are you are still picking yours up today (Monday)..?

Back