DW Cash Bonus Ball Saturday 19th

just give me any three numbers please mate :)

updated 13, 43, 55

Last edited by a moderator:
@spud1966, @smoggie, @manic01, @bobby123, @thomasjcat, @moggy, @gez, @rawsy, @craigneuk, @unison, @digi247, @Mark_The_Yid, @Ratts, @shaun127, @joe516, @Tamarc, @trevortron, @Delster, @DoomedEarl, @suds, @srgberian, @charlie senator, @wiz569, @smirnoff_rules, @bigd74, @bigbadblue05, @overthefence, @VectorZ, @johnboymartin, @tottenhamboys, @Jodydoc, @alli6968, @turner brown, @Joe Noodles,

OK chaps all numbers have now gone but next week please check first post before you request numbers had to change a few as ones you picked had gone.

@spud1966, @smoggie, @manic01, @bobby123, @thomasjcat, @moggy, @gez, @rawsy, @craigneuk, @unison, @digi247, @Mark_The_Yid, @Ratts, @shaun127, @joe516, @Tamarc, @trevortron, @Delster, @DoomedEarl, @suds, @srgberian, @charlie senator, @wiz569, @smirnoff_rules, @bigd74, @bigbadblue05, @overthefence, @VectorZ, @johnboymartin, @tottenhamboys, @Jodydoc, @alli6968, @turner brown, @Joe Noodles,

OK chaps all numbers have now gone but next week please check first post before you request numbers had to change a few as ones you picked had gone.

Shame I've missed it this week just got meassge been in meetings must of the day

- - - Updated - - -

three numbers now allowed to be picked that's why people will miss out

Shame I've missed it this week just got meassge been in meetings must of the day

- - - Updated - - -

three numbers now allowed to be picked that's why people will miss out

I agree
I know most people voted for 3 numbers but I think a few will now miss out as proves today, all gone within a few hours.

I will give @tottenhamboys one of my numbers of his choice. Would another two kind members consider giving one of there numbers up. Thanks.

he can have one of mine miggy, no worries.
mind you he's dead if he wins lol

I will give @tottenhamboys one of my numbers of his choice. Would another two kind members consider giving one of there numbers up. Thanks.

Not making up a fuzz about it just think 3 numbers are a bit unfair for people that don't get on like 9-11 then all gone think 2 max is best for all round and if no wimnners then the roll over nice next week bit more fun I think just my own opinion though

Not making up a fuzz about it just think 3 numbers are a bit unfair for people that don't get on like 9-11 then all gone think 2 max is best for all round and if no wimnners then the roll over nice next week bit more fun I think just my own opinion though

Pick a number m8. :)

What do you want me to do I can put it back to 2 numbers next week its up to you players

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

What do you want me to do I can put it back to 2 numbers next week its up to you players

Two numbers is fine if more members put the effort in to choose 2 numbers. Let's give it another try with 2 numbers next week @Napster.

personally I would prefer 2 numbers
if there are a few numbers left it really doesn't matter but it does mean everyone who wanted to participate has been able to do so.
Having a roll over also adds a little bit more fun which after all (Thanks to Napster) is what it's all about.

Back