[DOWNLOAD] VU+ Solo2 Clone FPGA Update

hi I have just registered and found your post which I hope will help me with my cloned solo2 box it says hw error but I cant seem to download ur upate

before this procedure to flash it from scratch what should I do?

Anyone know if this works on a vu solo 2 mini? And is it still working after the timebomb?

but doing this upgrade you can install blackhole 2:10??

how I can fixing the firmware upgrade if I have a clone ones?

what is the newest firmware what could be good for clone version?

i try the update later
i have a clonebox with bh 2.07 ,,, hope it works 4 me

if you open a white label you beras putting lorinsun and the back has to put v2 or v4 near the USB connector.

Ive done this update but when i install openvix hades 14 all i get is a black screen on my TV???? Are openvix images still not compatible?

I have a clone SOLO2 se V4,

I could try that my box accept genuine untouched images with FPGA?

thanks

I have a clone SOLO2 se V4,

I could try that my box accept genuine untouched images with FPGA?

thanks

No do not try original images on a V4 as you will brick your box.

You could try some Sunray solo2 images as some SE boxes will run them. If your unlucky and it does not boot up then you just have to flash another V4 version image to recover.

hi ferret
I have been given a solo2 from a friend to try and recover it for him, its only got the power button on the front display lighting up, no lcd no hdmi output to tv.
I have no idea what image he's tried to flash on to this box.
I've opened it up and there is a sticker on a chip near the card reader that says lonrison so I am assuming that the image that's required.
I am not a clone man myself so this is all new, so please forgive me asking how do I tell what version it is? and with the above symptoms (only power button light on) can it be recovered via usb flash or do I need rs232 cross over old dreambox cable to flash it? what image would you suggest I flash. and if I need to flash it with rs232 what pc software do I use dreamup?
thanks in advance
foz

hi ferret
I have been given a solo2 from a friend to try and recover it for him, its only got the power button on the front display lighting up, no lcd no hdmi output to tv.
I have no idea what image he's tried to flash on to this box.
I've opened it up and there is a sticker on a chip near the card reader that says lonrison so I am assuming that the image that's required.
I am not a clone man myself so this is all new, so please forgive me asking how do I tell what version it is? and with the above symptoms (only power button light on) can it be recovered via usb flash or do I need rs232 cross over old dreambox cable to flash it? what image would you suggest I flash. and if I need to flash it with rs232 what pc software do I use dreamup?
thanks in advance
foz

The box has the symptoms of the driver timebomb, this wipes areas on the nand flash and the best method of recover is to replace the nand flash, you wont be able to do anything by USB in the state the usb is inactive.. The other method is to jtag but not every one that has tried this is success full.

Back