[DOWNLOAD] solo 2 Vix Helios 10 clone safe backup image.

I upgraded mu solo 2 to Vix Helios10 but in menu about Image information I see Drivers: 2014-04-24 and last Update 2014-04-25 Why not from december 2013 ??
I turned off the box but I do not know what now.

I upgraded mu solo 2 to Vix Helios10 but in menu about Image information I see Drivers: 2014-04-24 and last Update 2014-04-25 Why not from december 2013 ??
I turned off the box but I do not know what now.

Id reflash mate using a AJT image

Id reflash mate using a AJT image

That's right mate image was installed and was updated and then i did a driver swap so it will say those dates but not to worry drivers are 12-12-13.

That's right mate its was updated and i did a driver swap so it will say those dates but not to worry drivers are 12-12-13.

Your right mate thinking about it as you say it just logs what it had as the original image, same thing when you patch for Ibox and the DMM clones

Hi AJT mate,

Got my hands on a Solo2 back in Jan.
I didnt update it, as I didnt use it much, luckily I avoided the bomb.
However I was thinking of using your Helios backup & I'm asking is it safe for me to flash this image or should I leave well alone..

Suttsy
Downloads: A new file has been added by AJT:

solo 2 Vix Helios 10 clone safe backup image.

VU+SOLO 2 Clone safe- Vix Helios 010 backup image.All Drivers dated 12/12/13 image created and updated to 01/05/14
Everything is installed,full epg,Normal plugins Ccam 2.30,camcfg etc,latest Rats bouquets,with mynuvem skin.
all set up only your personal info needed and your customizations....

vusolo2-Helios.010-2014/05/01

It goes without saying DO NOT UPDATE IMAGE....

:leprechaun:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi AJT mate,

Got my hands on a Solo2 back in Jan.
I didnt update it, as I didnt use it much, luckily I avoided the bomb.
However I was thinking of using your Helios backup & I'm asking is it safe for me to flash this image or should I leave well alone..

Suttsy

:leprechaun:

It's fine for clones it is safe.

hi, I flashed your image helios 10, im having a problem with the the aspect were im losing the first letters on the left in a/v settings and first number of channel on info bar, iv tryed a few different ways just scan, letter box, ect but stays the same, tryed tv and solo2 setings just the same

hi, I flashed your image helios 10, im having a problem with the the aspect were im losing the first letters on the left in a/v settings and first number of channel on info bar, iv tryed a few different ways just scan, letter box, ect but stays the same, tryed tv and solo2 setings just the same

Change setting on television (aspect ratio).

Done that went through them all stays like this uploadfromtaptalk1401481888994.jpg settings in box are just scale

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Iv went through them all the same results that left hand side is still cut off, I also just tried another skin no diffrent, on my dream box it is fine it just the solo2

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

left hand cut off for me also on clone solo2 image is great though and i much prefer it to my old one thanks

left hand cut off for me also on clone solo2 image is great though and i much prefer it to my old one thanks

as i posted before i have had this issue a few times i resolve it by changing aspect ratio on my television..

in image set to just scale for both 4.3 and 16.9 and on tv i selected just scale also on LG telly

Thanks for your help ajt but unfortunately my tv was still being fussy and wouldnt allow me to adjust the scale however i was able to change all the sizes under the user interface settings so problem solved :)

Hi will be bringing my bricked solo2 back to life soon with new flash chip
What i wanted to know was do i need it to be a v2 or v3 for this image?
I know my box was a v1 but i updated it to a v2 via rs232 before bricking it
can i just flash this image or do i need to update to v3 1st?
thanks

Downloads: A new file has been added by AJT:

solo 2 Vix Helios 10 clone safe backup image.

VU+SOLO 2 Clone safe- Vix Helios 010 backup image.All Drivers dated 12/12/13 image created and updated to 01/05/14
Everything is installed,full epg,Normal plugins Ccam 2.30,camcfg etc,latest Rats bouquets,with mynuvem skin.
all set up only your personal info needed and your customizations....

vusolo2-Helios.010-2014/05/01

It goes without saying DO NOT UPDATE IMAGE....

AJT, it says in the header clone safe but also says at the bottom DO NOT UPDATE IMAGE,,, I am slightly confused as I will be getting a chinese clone and wondering whether i can use this clone safe image

Last edited by a moderator:
This image is safe to install and use just once you have installed it do not do any updates as this will brick your clone. I am using this image myself on my clone and it works fine.

AJT, it says in the header clone safe but also says at the bottom DO NOT UPDATE IMAGE,,, I am slightly confused as I will be getting a chinese clone and wondering whether i can use this clone safe image

The images is safe but if you were to use the online update its possible it could download the so called time bomb drivers and these will brick your clone.

As above just dont do any online updates flash the image and use as it is.

This image is safe to install and use just once you have installed it do not do any updates as this will brick your clone. I am using this image myself on my clone and it works fine.

Thanks for that info

Back