seen fox was using fox news picon here is correct one

Attachments

• 1_0_1_517_D_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0.png
    1_0_1_517_D_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 125
Rats Cable picons has been updated!

Rat , bobby123 ,Ferret ,snapman bring you the latest cable picons. Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having problems getting these picons to work using OpenATV 4.2 by gstroom (build end of august) on my DM800SE sim2.10.

I installed tv-ocram hd transparent white from feeds (chose the usb as location) which didn't work so I assumed it's because they're meant for $ky so downloaded the picons folder and placed this on usb and rebooted box but still no good.

Am I missing something?

Last edited:
didn't work so I assumed it's because they're meant for $ky
work fine on openatv 4.2 that's image im useing all the picons have been renamed for cable

work fine on openatv 4.2 that's image im useing all the picons have been renamed for cable
Do I have to choose a specific picon first before copying over this cable picons? As I said I tried tv-ocram hd transparent white!

Rats Cable picons has been updated!

Rat , bobby123 ,Ferret ,snapman bring you the latest cable picons. Enjoy

added itvbe. big thanks snapman
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks for the excellent work..... Really hate it when the picots are missing lol

I have just loaded these yesterday. Not sure I have the most recent file. Is the one in downloads updated all the time? I have just noticed that the picon on disney+1 is "Discovery +1".. I also have E4, E4+1 and Sony TV missing also one of the more 4. :hubbahubba:

Back