Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[DOWNLOAD] Rat's Bouquet Maker [RBM]

I just got an E2 and im excited to have a play with it but i'm afriad of bricking it lol
I want to install this but not sure how, and also don't know howto create a backup of my existing image, any tips much appreciated.

I just got an E2 and im excited to have a play with it but i'm afriad of bricking it lol
I want to install this but not sure how, and also don't know howto create a backup of my existing image, any tips much appreciated.

What image are you using?

The usual way is to transfer the ipk to /tmp

On Vix
Blue > Vix > Install local extension > Highlight the desired ipk > green

On PLI
You can do so using the software management plugin

Hi Abu thanks for the reply, its on a vix image, been at it all morning and it's doing my head in.. trying to get oscam working now also.

I'll transfer the file and see how I get on.
cheers.

No /TMP folder in root?

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the plugin, I'm using a Nbox with e2 , have installed software , renamed as per Amiko alien, configured for Norfolk , set the scan going , it gets about a third of the way on the progress bar , and then green screen of death .

should work with the same range of boxes as old plugin mate

Cheers Rat. I have over 20 boxes to change to the new one so just wanna make sure. Thanks for the new plugin. Gonna have a play with it. Not sure what settings I'll use in Ireland?

Working perfect on my gigablue and vu zero. I can't get it to install on my dreambox 800. I ftp to tmp but comes up bad magic number? Any ideas? CheersIMG-20170104-WA0016.jpg

Last edited:
what image on 800 as should work fine all good here

It's TS image. I have the old plugin on about 20 DM 800 's between friends and family. Was hoping it would have just been a case of showing them how to install the new one.
It's an old image but old plugin was working perfect.
Cheers

Back