[DOWNLOAD] OpenPLi-4-Dm800se-sim210-ssl84b

Would HD picture quality differ from image to image ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to be honest av never noticed much difference

Just booted up for 1st time today and it's froze at this stage twice in succession
saze2u7u.jpg

Any ideas or is it a reflash ??

Last edited by a moderator:
would try psu first mate

failing that reflash it

Did you power cycle it after flashing?

Unplug from mains,wait a few seconds,maybe 10 or so,then replug it back in :)

It's back on but OLED is blank ... May reflash anyway... Pic quality is not as good as it was with Pli4.0 for some reason.
Will I be able to get all the on-demand on that image?

personally never bother power cycle pulling power

normally just reboot works for me

it is pli 4 mate

OnDemand etc all work

i cant fault it so far

This image is pretty good.

Press and hold down standby button power on and then use that IP in your browser to flash with.

Thanks Ferret, I am now up and running on this.

What is the best way to get decent bouquets added to this, are there ones I can download and add easily to the box?

I tried via the web browser but I couldn't do it?

Does this image work with fine with RATs Picons and Channel updater. Just realised I am actually running PLI 4.0 84b, is this one betther than 84b?

I've been running with it for the last few days and its all good!
Rats auto updaters work a treat and the on demand is what is is!!
All good from me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

remember guys this is bootloader 84b not 84d as stated

works fine good few plugins ready to go

works fine

Perfect, so should hopefully be a straightforward upgrade for me then in that case. Will feedback as soon as I get it up and running.

Thanks

Guys,

I've had this image for the past few weeks and all is well apart from the OLED throws a wobbler from time to time. (keeps scrolling and is unreadable)
i havent added any plugins or anything else to it....i know it doesnt affect the viewing but is there something i can do to stop this?

Cheers in advance:Cheers:

Guys,

I've had this image for the past few weeks and all is well apart from the OLED throws a wobbler from time to time. (keeps scrolling and is unreadable)
i havent added any plugins or anything else to it....i know it doesnt affect the viewing but is there something i can do to stop this?

Cheers in advance:Cheers:

try a reflash m8 as there has been no other reports of the same problem so the image may be corrupt :)

Back