[DOWNLOAD] OpenPLi-4-Dm800HD-sim2-ssl84d-Backup-by-alimac

Will try in a bit both my lines just went off. Grrr you think you found a decent provider then dink off they go lol

keep getting random lock ups now, might be 1 hour might be ten:( but i have been getting signal problems and that some times causes lock ups.

possibly tuner issue?

although with getting battered past couple days here i can hardly get stable signal on any box so maybe weather related

Last edited:
That was my thoughts

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

tuners aint the best though you could try other box on dish see if any better
its working ok here but tuner was replaced a while back

I have no had time to view mine tbh.
Going to put it downstairs for wifey to test. Move the 500hd upstairs and start configuration on that 1

Thanks for the image its awesome,

is there a way to change the look meaning when i press down (then you can scroll through the channels)

is there a way to get this look back?IMG_0946[1].jpg

Last edited:
also does rats channel updater do sky numbering?

i did try and install autobouqets e2 it installs fine with no errors but after rebooting the receiver it does not show the plugin in the plugins menu

autobouquets maker works flawlessly thats what i use along with Rats

Thanks i was usuing the wrong one then my bad ill give autobouquets maker a go, but is do you know if there is a setting or something to change the look like the picture?

Good morning, I can install plugin xmltvimport instead of CrossEPG?!?!?

Thanks for the answer, but the available plugins I find xmltvimport where I have to look for it?!?!?

try searching the plugins on box

Alimac which emulator version would you recommend for an n line. I want to try mg_camd but so many versions
Any advice ty?

Apologies if this has been asked already but I couldn't find it. I'm getting "IMAGE FOR WRONG ARCHITECTURE" when I try to flash this image... I have a DM800HD clone ssl84b, and when i go to load the ssl84d bootloader it returns the same wrong image message... is there a specific bootloader I can flash to get around this? Or an someone recommend me a image that will work... cheers

Last edited:
Apologies if this has been asked already but I couldn't find it. I'm getting "IMAGE FOR WRONG ARCHITECTURE" when I try to flash this image... I have a DM800HD clone ssl84b, and when i go to load the ssl84d bootloader it returns the same wrong image message... is there a specific bootloader I can flash to get around this? Or an someone recommend me a image that will work... cheers

IMAGE FOR WRONG ARCHITECTURE

This mean your trying to load an image or bootloader for another model.

Example you own an 800hd and your trying to flash it with a 800se image.

Use the correct files and youll be fine.

Cheers Ferret, just checked my box again anf realised its DM800HD SE so I was in the wrong download section... just trying this "Dreambox DM800SE Clone Images" link now and the it giving me server error! One of those days :D

thanks for the quick reply

Back