[DOWNLOAD] GUIDE Downgrading Superhub and Mac Sniffing

u can use multiple modems to increase speed. i have done it back in the day. daisy chained 4 x 10mb modems to get 40mb :)

Please tell me you can't use the old 250's cos I binned about four a couple of months ago I used to use.

how do i find an initial working mac to start sniffing in my area?

I cant seem to find a working mac either. Do uou need to change the serial number too? Or is it like the old motorola surfboard where changing the mac was enough?

Is 20mb the best speed to expect?.
Cant find anything quicker

I cant seem to find a working mac either. Do uou need to change the serial number too? Or is it like the old motorola surfboard where changing the mac was enough?

can i ask u what you useing sniff macs

On old surfboard i had inbuilt sniffer with sigma and dhcp force. Vmdg hub tool or telnet ip_sweep on superhub. I still only seem to find maximum 20mb macs cant get anything faster

On old surfboard i had inbuilt sniffer with sigma and dhcp force. Vmdg hub tool or telnet ip_sweep on superhub. I still only seem to find maximum 20mb macs cant get anything faster

20mb your luck to get that

Really? Oh well, I'd hoped i could of got something near 50mb but 20mbs better than nothing.

Also having another problem with hub and surfboard. Took them to a mates to sniff and mac address is working and laptop says its connected to net but its comes up connection refused or takes me to a virgin media page asking to activate broadband. Any ideas people?

Also having another problem with hub and surfboard. Took them to a mates to sniff and mac address is working and laptop says its connected to net but its comes up connection refused or takes me to a virgin media page asking to activate broadband. Any ideas people?

Yes the MAC your using is no good or its being used in the same UBR you scanned in.
You will still get a connection but you will be taken to the VM activation page....

Yes the MAC your using is no good or its being used in the same UBR you scanned in.
You will still get a connection but you will be taken to the VM activation page....

Ah right that clears that up then thank you

when i use to sniff macs i done it mile way

Definitely not same ubr, mates house is about 15 miles away. Think it was right what kryton says and that the mac is in use in my mates ubr

hi,im see modem with forceware like moto 6120 or 6141 dual boot.can use one of this.thanks

Hi, im trying to follow Mac change steps, but I have problem with telnet:

CG3101D> /non-vol/halif/mac_address 1 00:22:3A:58:3B:78
'non-vol' is not a valid command table.
Type 'help' for information about valid commands and tables.
CG3101D>

Steps are rather simple, I think that I'm doing it correctly. Do you have any idea what is the problem?

Re: [DOWNLOAD] Downgrading Superhub

hello
Its nice to be here...
Enjoying reading and learning about this !!

Re: [DOWNLOAD] Downgrading Superhub

I have a VMDG480 which has wifi issues, it will occasionally drop when someone connects & starts using it, currently on R30, does anyone else have the same problems?

Back