Does the offside rule exist at old trafford!

lol, okay that game was hilarious the linesmen didnt have a clue. Two goals shouldnt have stood, allowed them. One goal shouldve stood disallowed.

To all those saying it changed the game, which game were you watching. Celtic were never in the game and were looking for a lucky counter or break of the ball. The bottom line is like all the other teams well most of the other teams who try to come to old trafford and get men behind the ball they wouldve eventually got broken down.

West Brom even tried it and got the same treatment. The offside rule does exist at Old Trafford, its not our fault the referees dont have the balls to make the big decisions, or are blind. It happens week in week out across the country, just when it happens at old trafford everyone stands up and takes notice.

Bottom line we won and we will do the same when we go to their home ground.

P.S. Its a bit unfair to say the SPL are shite, I still think joining the two leagues would be a good idea and boost the game on both sides. I'm an EPL watcher predominantly but have caught some SPL this season and there are some really good sides in there who would do the premiership some justice thats for sure.

Nice to see your still Hurting
celticsmilie1.gif
, we got beat of the European and English champions no shame in that, and yes our away record is bloody awful and we cheated our way to 3 in a row and anything else you want to add to the list who where you playing last night
celticsmilie1.gif

13za49h.gif

lol, okay that game was hilarious the linesmen didnt have a clue. Two goals shouldnt have stood, allowed them. One goal shouldve stood disallowed.

To all those saying it changed the game, which game were you watching. Celtic were never in the game and were looking for a lucky counter or break of the ball. The bottom line is like all the other teams well most of the other teams who try to come to old trafford and get men behind the ball they wouldve eventually got broken down.

West Brom even tried it and got the same treatment. The offside rule does exist at Old Trafford, its not our fault the referees dont have the balls to make the big decisions, or are blind. It happens week in week out across the country, just when it happens at old trafford everyone stands up and takes notice.

Bottom line we won and we will do the same when we go to their home ground.

P.S. Its a bit unfair to say the SPL are shite, I still think joining the two leagues would be a good idea and boost the game on both sides. I'm an EPL watcher predominantly but have caught some SPL this season and there are some really good sides in there who would do the premiership some justice thats for sure.

The best post on here in a long time....well put m8 :Clap:

:Cheers:

having looked at andy townsend's analysis at full-time, its debatable as to whether they were both offside. Also had a perfectly good goal chalked off.

Forget the dodgy decisions, the bottom line was Celtic were playing a far better team, it was boys against men and fooking embarrassing into the bargain.

Well done Man U on your thoroughly deserved win, hope they go on to win it.

Forget the dodgy decisions, the bottom line was Celtic were playing a far better team, it was boys against men and fooking embarrassing into the bargain.

Well done Man U on your thoroughly deserved win, hope they go on to win it.

Good post m8. I also dont think man u played that well last night so it could have been worse if they were at their best. Its good expeirence for the players though. They have to play in these games to get better.

could have been worse rob styles could have been in charge lol

Back