Do both new TM machines come with a Brucie Bonus?

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
I'm sure I read Digidude say that one of the new Technomate HDTV machines will come with a Brucie Bonus (Gift).

Will this just be 1 or both machines, and how long does the Brucie Bonus last? :)

theres been talk that the patch for the 8000 could also include some form of gift, as part of the actual patch, not as an extra

when i know more, youll know ;)

Will this or the TM8000 have anything similar to the Spiderbox's patches that open various bouquets without the need of a card or share?

Taken from Bobi's post in the Spiderbox section..

REAL PATCH the fist VIA2 by PATCH on STB.
VIAccess and Biss channels by Patch
Vaiccess - Biss channels Open Hotbird -Astra

]This patch has all france channels
absat
art
jsc
satisfaction
and more , NileSat 7°W -
These are the channels that run on NileSat 7°W (Pelha & ART) -
Atlantic Bird 5°W (BisTV)

That is pretty impressive from where I stand to be honest, and it'll be a massive attraction for people starting out in the world of Satellite.

from what ive seen so far, its based on the same concept as the m-vision and spiderbox, with a few additional features such as PVR, DVB-T, extra card slot, and a few other hardware differences

Theres a saying that goes "Imitation Is The Best Form Of Flattery" and in this market, everyone is trying to be as good as, but with a little extra.

Most of the worlds technology comes from the same corner of the globe, so when something new appears, everyone jumps on it, and yes there are differences, but a lot of equipment is based on the same foundation

But with any receiver, as long as the support is there for it, and people know what theyre getting, as when the DM clones first came out, a lot of people were conned into thinking theyre real, people will buy them

Support + honesty + good equipment = happy customers

M Vission has no any s/w with "key files" GIFT.......or NEOVO STREAM ..

Mvission HD has Born 2 months after SPIDERBOX 9000 HD on World market.

if you follow the Sat-hoby..Like REAL patches..

Spiderbox was n1 in market Hack Via2.6 been copy from TM...after some days...and Mvission after 1 month ..lol

Been n1 in Patch Ird 2 not been follow even from Tm and even from Mvission..

Mvision HD does have the IR2 patch.

Last edited:
<Theres a saying that goes "Imitation Is The Best Form Of Flattery" and in this market, everyone is trying to be as good as, but with a little extra.

Most of the worlds technology comes from the same corner of the globe, so when something new appears, everyone jumps on it, and yes there are differences, but a lot of equipment is based on the same foundation

But with any receiver, as long as the support is there for it, and people know what theyre getting, as when the DM clones first came out, a lot of people were conned into thinking theyre real, people will buy them

Support + honesty + good equipment = happy customers>

Very well put.
I've never tried a spiderbox so can't comment on it's performance but as previously stated, when something fresh comes on the scene, some companies will jump on it straight away. Other companies will sit back, observe the shortcomings and come to the market with a similar item but without the flaws.

Back