DM800 Clone is dead? Help resuscitate?

zecadiabo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

I ordered a DM800 clone from SZBCT. In order to try installing a new image I followed this guide:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/219699/

The problem is after flashing the first image (OoZooN-CVS-lean-dm800-20091017_dev75.nfi), now I cannot get DreamUP to connect to the box. It simply does not detect the box. I've tried several times and used different methods (including the 'enforcer' method floating around in some forums). The oled display the "ERR01: no CA found" which is probably because I still have to flash the 2nd stage bootloader 72, but I have no idea how to do this now!

Has anyone been in a similar situation? Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Are you using a USB to Serial adapter or a native Serial port on your pc?
Ive had probs with some of the USB adapters in the past.

Strictly serial. Plus, I managed to flash the first image. Damn.

I had this the other week,i just flashed it via a null cable,took about an hour in total.

Try to flash using web interface
hold down on/off btn and plug in at wall
if connected to router it shud show box ip in lcd
enter this into your browser and flash using clone safe image Nab 11/12

try various different versions of dreamup and contiunually keep turning it on and off

also try pulling power cable out then back in again

i had same problem eventually got it to connect

Hi
choose last dreamup version 1.3.3.4
be sure that cable is not faulty
if problem perists change pc,sometimes com is not working

Hi fellas,

I ordered a DM800 clone from SZBCT. In order to try installing a new image I followed this guide:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/219699/

The problem is after flashing the first image (OoZooN-CVS-lean-dm800-20091017_dev75.nfi), now I cannot get DreamUP to connect to the box. It simply does not detect the box. I've tried several times and used different methods (including the 'enforcer' method floating around in some forums). The oled display the "ERR01: no CA found" which is probably because I still have to flash the 2nd stage bootloader 72, but I have no idea how to do this now!

Has anyone been in a similar situation? Please help!

try to use dreamup and COM port cable flash again
don't believe cheap price product in china,
i usually buy box from 500s.us in china,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back