DigitalWorldz Dream v3

its the remote control keys mate

thanks,, just flashed it on the box.. knowing I havent had much luck with Neutrino image I shouldnt have but its too late..

I cant put te magic files as Flashxp (only method I know to put magic files) is no connecting to my box..

I have changed the IP address but still no luck..

sorry guys, but can someone help..

thanks,, just flashed it on the box.. knowing I havent had much luck with Neutrino image I shouldnt have but its too late..

I cant put te magic files as Flashxp (only method I know to put magic files) is no connecting to my box..

same here, i can't ftp into the box! i've done many boxes and its just not happening..

change ip on image in network and then restart network near top of page, cant put exact position as at work at mo :(

menu (on remote)
settings
network
you need to make sure all the settings are correct.
or select
dhcp
start/restart network
test network or show network settings.

this will give you the ip settings (they will/can change on reboot)

I just tested on my box and dhcp works fine here.

nae luck.. think gonna go back to DW 2.0 which IMO is easy to work with.. :(

samething in new image
change ip address like 192.168.0.1 in your box then press red save it
in your pc/laptop 192.168.0.2
apply it then ftp the magic files into Var/ect/install.tar

reboot box presto working if not go to skysport 1
should work.

Regards

I think maarksparky meant dw version 2.0 enigma.

Images are a matter of preference, I prefer neutrino because thats what I had with my dbox2.

The fact we can pick and choose is a bonus IMHO we can all get what we prefer.

When I got my dm500 it was only enigma images now we have our choice of both which has to be a good thing all around.

Now everyone is happy :)

I'm pleased that maarksparky tested the new image, I test loads of images then go back to what I prefer, it's nice to know we have a choice instead of being stuck with just the one.

Have Fun

samething in new image
change ip address like 192.168.0.1 in your box then press red save it
in your pc/laptop 192.168.0.2
apply it then ftp the magic files into Var/ect/install.tar

reboot box presto working if not go to skysport 1
should work.

Regards

Is Radio not working anymore guys? (Turned off at VM's end etc?) Or is it just my custom bouq's causing the problems?

DW 3:

Top job, it's nice to have the channel sorting & EPG brought up with the superb Commando images for dbox2.

Radio mode working fine in an area recently joined to NGTV.

Teletext plugin no-longer works, gonna try dl one from their page & see if that makes it happy, most channels are coming up "kein Teletext auf dem Transponder". Nope, can't load the tuxtxt 1.99, tuxtxt.net is dead & /lib/tuxbox/plugins/ since it's off root's ro fs is unwritable[less I'm missing something].

Blue, Blue, Green [Daemon control] lists 2 entries for nhttpd when nhttpd is on. The Off entry is always there & gives the activating & setting for on at boot if selected. The On one when there does the opposite & removes itself from the menu, this seems amis.

Testing the dbox.img version.

Hope that helps.

I think maarksparky meant dw version 2.0 enigma.

Images are a matter of preference, I prefer neutrino because thats what I had with my dbox2.

The fact we can pick and choose is a bonus IMHO we can all get what we prefer.

When I got my dm500 it was only enigma images now we have our choice of both which has to be a good thing all around.

Now everyone is happy :)

I'm pleased that maarksparky tested the new image, I test loads of images then go back to what I prefer, it's nice to know we have a choice instead of being stuck with just the one.

Have Fun

agreed.. I wouldnt mind a change, do like Neutrino images too.. (If I could get them to work lol..)

thanks for your help guys..

Not working for me, flashed image with dreamup set location for scan, reboot...but when a scan is run "no channels were found, please execute a scan"

- However NetID and freqency is correctly set for may area...following the location set.

- Brute force scan works...but obviously leaves multiple BBC1,BB2,ITV etc entries in the entertainment bouquet for other areas...

- Dont have this problem with DW 2.1

Not working for me, flashed image with dreamup set location for scan, reboot...but when a scan is run "no channels were found, please execute a scan"

- However NetID and freqency is correctly set for may area...following the location set.

- Brute force scan works...but obviously leaves multiple BBC1,BB2,ITV etc entries in the entertainment bouquet for other areas...

- Dont have this problem with DW 2.1

have to boxes, 2 years old and 6 months old, works fine on new box, no problems.

old box, i have the same problem, will not fast scan have to bruteforce, have the same problem with 2.1 neutrino, new box fast scan old one bruteforce, just wondered wether there was an issue with the tuners.

I tried changing the tuner drivers, theres 4 sets in the image, tried the one before the currently standard set driver in the list, didnt make any diference.

Im going to roll back to DW 2.1 for now, took flashwizard backup before I tried v3 so easy enough to rollback.

Was getting most of my channels in 'others' bouquet using brute force and vm order. Changed to satellite-bouquet and alls fine, just got the usual multiple bbc1's etc.

Working fine here don't know about elsewhere ?

Thanks mate. Where would I look to solve this? (The missus uses radio in the mornings on school days! So I've got 2 weeks to get it sorted. Lol)

Thanks mate. Where would I look to solve this? (The missus uses radio in the mornings on school days! So I've got 2 weeks to get it sorted. Lol)

To be honest I don't have a clue.

Are others in your area getting the radio channels ?

When scanning have you checked that you don't have it set to just tv ?.

The diffs are from the latest dbox2 images and no one there has reported this problem so i'm stumped as to why.

Back