DigitalWorldz Dream Neutrino V2.1 [DM500] Feedback

yes it's a reflash.
to be honest i never adjust my volume as the dm500 sound is always to low anyway.

Cheers mate. I did a reflash, realised it was not the issue, and went back to the 2.1 Non-Swap. I then found the settings I needed in the options!!! (I forgot about this from last time, it's the DBox/Dream remote settings I was after!)

D'oh! Maybe it wasn't a good idea to exile myself, I seem to have forgotten how things work...! Lol.

:Cheers:

I need a k_y update 4 the Dreamworldz V2 image, is there one available or is it best to change image to the Neutrino one?

Thanks

this worked great , i first had neutrino 1.0v and it just froze every 30mins and restarted, no idea why it kept doing it, and i thought id give this a go and works brillant no freeze at all , only wish now is for component option :licker: anyone got latest pic icons ?? thanks

Top job on the 2.1 image.

Can the remote link on yWeb be disabled? It crashes the nhttpd whenever it is clicked.

Likewise the ? key in the boxcontrol channel list javascript:do_streaminfo() also kills it.

Top job on the 2.1 image.

Can the remote link on yWeb be disabled? It crashes the nhttpd whenever it is clicked.

Likewise the ? key in the boxcontrol channel list javascript:do_streaminfo() also kills it.

if you run it from a telnet session then click on it in yweb it crashes with an error because it can't find /var/tuxbox/config/Y-Web.conf same with the remote & osd and the osd screenshot.

HI i have installed the dw 2.1 neutrino image via null modem cable is there away to do the same with the magic file because i cant find my long cable to ftp ?

HI i have installed the dw 2.1 neutrino image via null modem cable is there away to do the same with the magic file because i cant find my long cable to ftp ?

Don't think so mate, you need a crossover cable or have it connected to a router.

thought so will have to get a new cable to connect to router

look in the dbox2 section for pt-1's dbox2 faq
it will tell you what you need to know.

thax.... sorry also whats the default password for the web access i enabled the password without changing it , and now i don't know what the password is.

thanx again..

default password is dreambox
if you have changed it then only you know.

Just tried this image on the Openmedida 500cs on the satellite side and could not get it to boot up.

I flashed the image as normal using Dreamup and once completed the screen stayed dark. No signs of boot up at all.

I have the same problem when I try to upload the Eagle image on the satellite side... Anyone got any ideas??

FP.

I'm using the old image but I don't have the port for a null modem on my computer. Is it worth me buying a card and installing it? Is it much better?

I'm using the old image but I don't have the port for a null modem on my computer. Is it worth me buying a card and installing it? Is it much better?

Get yourself a USB to serial adapter - I found them for less than 2 quid & they work a treat.

my input manual keys button wont do anything just says wait but doesnt change for manual input on this image neutino 2.1

Found an issue using fast scan to set location and then scanning for channels in VM order.

This works fine in coventry, however when tested in leeds half the channels are missed out from the bouquets and appear under "other".
For example sky sports 1,2,3 are not in the sports bouquet but are under other.
The same for a lot of the movie channels.
Tried reflashing the image with dreazmup as well, i.e a clean install,same issue.

I can manually move the channels to the right bouquets. But the original scan doesnt categorise them correctly although it finds all the channels they are not in the right bouquets.

Anyone else noticed similar issues, i.e: channels in correct order for some areas/net id's but not others ?

Hi,

I have recently upgraded my D-500 to the 2.1. Since doing this, my <> buttons seem to be the wrong way around. My volume up button puts it down and my volume down button puts it up.

I have looked through this thread and cant see anything about it but I may just be blind. Can anyone help me please? Is there a fix?

Also, with regards to the new EPG. Is there a way to see all the channels and a list of all there programs for the next couple of hours like what Sky & Virgin actually have? My old firmware had it if I pressed the info button twice whilst in the EPG.

Thanks,

off the top of my head it can be changed via the blue button m8

Back