Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino V2.0 Released (500c) Feedback Only

Hi
just read all the feedback and all problemes have been answered time fix was the main one for the mother inlaw as she has my dream you know how they go on and on about some things,
back to the image it works well for what i seen just flashed it and updated things for her used it for 10 mins and gave it back but will have a play when i get it back to fix the time one request is there any possability that the d600 could have an image as slick and user friendly as this would love to see a nuetrino img for it long time dbox user.:Clap::Clap::Clap:
cheers johny48

Has anyone found this image to cause power supply failure....or indeed killed a box itself?

Reason I ask I have had 3 dead PSU's and 1 dead box since using this image!

Also does anyone know if there is better bouquet control ben added to this image yet (as in cyro's)....*add to bouquet or *move* would be so helpful in this seemingly gr8 image.

Has anyone found this image to cause power supply failure....or indeed killed a box itself?

Also does anyone know if there is better bouquet control ben added to this image yet (as in cyro's)....*add to bouquet or *move* would be so helpful in this seemingly gr8 image.

I think that might just be a coincidence mate.

On the bouquet side of things I personally find it far easier to use 3rd party such as Bouquet Wizard to sort things out. It'll download/upload straight fromt the box as well

Ok, sorry to be a bit of a thickkie - where do I set my location? I have scoured through the menus and can't seem to find it?! Thanks in advance.

So you have had 3 dead psu's and 1 dead box and you still want to know if it has a better bouquet editor,
Did you not check when you had the image on?
And if the answer to that is you didnt get a chance before the psu/box died then why would you want to use this seemingly great image :err:

Ok, sorry to be a bit of a thickkie - where do I set my location? I have scoured through the menus and can't seem to find it?! Thanks in advance.

Blue button mate, then "Extras Menu".

Thanks Dazza, but my Blue, Blue, 4 - takes me to "Cable or Satellite selection"?!
I will reflash.

Superb image 5 stars :) a quick question, sky sports box office on this image,is it still manual setup or will the image pick it up when it starts broadcasting?

I love the image.

I can't work out how to bring up the boquets.

Bless
D

Anyone had this problem before?

Been running dm500 through the RCA leads to my tv, so i bought a high quality scart cable yesterday and plugged it in, the picture quality is superb but i keep getting random picture drops naybe 2-5 seconds at a time which makes watcching tv impossible. So i had a mess about with the settings and seem to have fixed the problem by making visable the LCD menu (i think its hidden by default) and changing the Power option to off, this seems to have done the trick. Does anyone know of this problem or what this power option is in the lcd menu.

Thanks

How do I backup this image , tried one partition w/out bootloader but
when I try to use this backup, box just freezes at the startup screen

So you have had 3 dead psu's and 1 dead box and you still want to know if it has a better bouquet editor,
Did you not check when you had the image on?
And if the answer to that is you didnt get a chance before the psu/box died then why would you want to use this seemingly great image :err:

Funny man.....seem sarcasm is dish of the day!! cheers for the help!!!!!

I love this image ...could do with some easier channel management for my friends who aren't linked to a pc....but still the best yet.

Coincidence or not I have had 3 power supplies returned (DEAD) and 1 box with a blown capacitor....I am looking for feedback not smart arse replies. Thanks anyway!!NONE

Funny man.....seem sarcasm is dish of the day!! cheers for the help!!!!!

I love this image ...could do with some easier channel management for my friends who aren't linked to a pc....but still the best yet.

Coincidence or not I have had 3 power supplies returned (DEAD) and 1 box with a blown capacitor....I am looking for feedback not smart arse replies. Thanks anyway!!NONE

No sarcasm intended m8 you just chose to read it that way,

3 dead psu's and 1 dead box would give me something else to be worrying about instead of whether or not the image had a better bouquet editor,
and on that note IIRC you can use the inbuilt bouquet editor to make a new bouquet then enter it and press green to add and it will list all your channels then press ok to add each one to your bouquet then exit out when finished saving as you go.

and as far as i know the only images that ever knackered a box was certain gemini images and they were compiled that way,

I can guarantee you that the DW image does not contain such code.

I've just flashed this image and am finding it very good.

One question I have (for now) is regarding the status LED's on the front of the box. Normally I would have a red for standby and a green for on. Now I have a red and green for off and as normal, a green for on.

Why would both LED's be illuminated when the box is in standby?

I've just flashed this image and am finding it very good.

One question I have (for now) is regarding the status LED's on the front of the box. Normally I would have a red for standby and a green for on. Now I have a red and green for off and as normal, a green for on.

Why would both LED's be illuminated when the box is in standby?

Just a bug on the Neutrino image i think, not a major problem though

Back