It must be something I've either done or not done because no one
else seems to have this problem

1 correction for NETID/Freq Guys,

Basildon / Laindon TW , 40975 619000 6952

Last edited:
its 40975 m8
619000 also on 411000

I get nothing with freq 411000
......and u were quicker than me editing with the missing number in netid LOL I blame the Stella!!

lol

I must admit Ive always known that area to be 619000 and onl;y recently found out about 411000

Great image but gone back to cryos image cause its got the Component option, which is much sharper and clear then normal RGB you think next release will have it ?? thanks

i have flashed this image all is well scan picked up loads of channels no problem but i am now trying to copy the rom7 au fix over, i have set up the network manually and ftp'd to the box but cannot find any "keys" folder or "emu" folder can anyone help me out here?

should be
/var/emu
/var/keys
if not flash again but try the 0.2 beta it is more current.

If you flash the image again
menu
service
blue
blue
(w/o bootloader)
then the folders will be there.
they will be empty though as it is an FTA image as are all the images now.

(Unless you can get a kind soul to pm you a link to a working one :) )

i have flashed this image all is well scan picked up loads of channels no problem but i am now trying to copy the rom7 au fix over, i have set up the network manually and ftp'd to the box but cannot find any "keys" folder or "emu" folder can anyone help me out here?

Image is FTA, you need to copy the complete folders over manually.

See 2nd post in this thread.

Can someone PLEASE tell me where to find flash files for N*L Luton/Dunstable.

Looking forward to trying this out :). My current Enigma image is horrible for pretty much everything.

Do you have a link to the 0.3 beta or do I need a certain amount of posts to be able to download it? Thanks

you need a certain amount of posts to dl it mate

i cant seeem to get mine runnig ,,,i ftp'ed the /var in the thread , , changed the atts of the evocamd in /emu folder .rebooted but still FTA ,,,wot my doing wrong ? im on DW 0.3.

what folders did you ftp? only emu ? you will need to ftp the keyfolder as well see post 2 I think

Back