DigitalWorldz DM600PVR Enigma BETA (feedback)

as it says

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

just copy and paste each line.

i have just installed this image. i've followed instuctions all way. getting same " service could not be found message" as Shrek was having . any ideas on how i can sort it???? need help pleeeease!!

Had trouble getting the magic to work. I ended up copying my key pack over from my old image then everything worked.

thanks for the info mastic_man. :Cheers: Unfortunately i haven't got an old image to have a key pack. looked at all services.... noticed double entries in list....some have exclamation mark ! in front.... channel works
some have epg in brackets after.....channel works
however most channels haven't downloaded yet.....any thoughts?????

i've tried using manual scans using info on frequencies etc on the channels which have appeared...... but nothing else is picked up.

Have you run magic files and done a scan?

You may have to go to all channels then to find the ones the scan has picked up, but u can put you own services and bouquets in and it should all work ok.

It works fine for me and that is all I did.

Fermec

ok. i'm a very naive newbie. i have eventually ...after 3 reflashes of this image and 4/5 of a different image previously....got this one installed and working brill....alllllllll chanels working! :banana: just not in the preset bouquets.

Thanks to Fermec for the above advice :Clap::Clap:. By the way the image installed correctly first time.... i just didn't realise cos i couldn't see any channels.
and i didn't understand what he was saying.

error 1: i expected the channels to appear when i selected the channel- wrong (preset)

error 2: in all programmes (red) , the channels appear as if downloaded twice....1 of which actually works if (when) you select.
I think 1 is the scanned download and 1 is the preset space( empty)

This was the first time i'd gone into 'all progs'

When i realised what was happening i simply copied each prog into the correct bouquet as a second ( but working) link to each channel.

have now got to discover how to edit the bouquets!!! lol any advice gratefully received

Sorry if this is toooo long and tedious but only trying to help some poor soul in the future with the same prob. thanks for the help:Cheers:

Image is working very well. I used the neutrino services converter which works but locks up the box up. I re-set the box and all the converted services were there. Does anybody know how to get the picons working with this image?

Hi all, I'm really struggling with my new DM600pvr getting an image with the Magic files up and running, I have several years of experience using a dbox2 & DM500C but just can't get this box sorted
I'm really struggling with the Telnet command thing, can some PLEASE clarify the exact command line / procedure please & possibly offer some tips using the 600pvr.

Hello everyone, i'm new to all of these, i just bought my dm600pvr but do not understand how to ftp to tmp and in telnet, user name, and password, please help. Thanks guys

Hi everyone, just checking, is the full verson out yet? if so, can anyone tell me where i can download one?.

Thanks guys.:banana::Fish::Clap:

Last edited:
Hi all, i'm still looking to see if there is a full verson for the dm600pvr yet.

happy to be back

thanks guys

Back