**DigitalWordz Dream UK 1.5**(Enigma DM-500c)

My first try at a Dreambox image, got the dreambox today, telnetted into the box after ftping the image over and told it to flash.

Simple as hell, great picture (really anoys me as I have a dbox and now I'm going to sell it and get myself a dreambox when I have to give this one to my mate!Why do hobbies always make me spend cash?!!

Solid image so far, love it.

put this image over to my box seems ok up to now does setanta 2 work the golf channe lis ok never had that channel before :THANKS:

had a lot of freezing on the box last few days :( changed to EVOCAMD 2.12 with no change
still freezing

had a lot of freezing on the box last few days :( changed to EVOCAMD 2.12 with no change
still freezing

Changing to EVOCAMD sorted the freezing out for me, however some of the channels take quite a few seconds to clear. UK01 for me was rock solid. Think i may go back to it to be honest.

Had a few freezing problems myself. Channel just freezes out of the blue for about 5 seconds then starts again.

Sometimes I have to channel up and down to get it back! Others I have to unplug and reboot! :(

hi last night i notced one or to slight freezes it turned it to EVOCAMD i hope that sorts it out i allway used gemimi before this image they were allways very good for me going to give it a few days maybe evocamd will put it right i hope so :: spook :

freezing on me too and some channels take a while to clear, im going back to diorj 0.6

new box

got my new box today put this image on it and it works great so far no freezing etc, thanks great image.

Great Image, Works 99%, No Freezing Just Some Lipsinc Problems, How Do I Cure That?

Keep the good work coming. I tried this image and all was fine, it picked up all the channels and worked well for about an hour. Upon which time it froze and i had to reboot the box. I rebooted it and it did it again about 2 hours later. I was running DIORJ0.6 with no problems so have flashed it back. Oh as well using the old tuner (approx 6 months old)

Just some feedback.

As above....mgcamd 1.17 may have a problem with freezing. Try switching to evocamd or upgrade to mgcamd 1.18.

Put this image on yesterday and updated mgcamd to 1.18 nice image so far guys, only one little problem so far is trying to mount my Nas drive. Won't let me do it, anybody know why this might be?

I';d be interested in trying this when the HDD moutning is fixed....

Works great on new tuner. Flashed it, FTP'd Enigma folder over and has not crashed / frozen once (12 hours so far). Great image guys keep up the good work:)

has anyone noticed that the remote up/down keys downt work properly with this image??

seems ok with DW UK 01 but not 1.5?

or is it just mine?

when watching tv.... try and flick through the chans just by going up or down and see what happens?

tnx
DiGG

Back