DeWalt 2Kg SDS Hammer Drill & Drill Driver 12V £99.99

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
DeWalt twin pack- Save £75!
Save a huge £75 on this fantastic value DeWalt Drill and Fix-It Combo Pack. Hammer Drill features safety clutch, chisel facility and side handle.
650W 2kg SDS Plus Hammer Drill D25003K
3 Speed
Drill, Hammer & Chisel
12V Drill / Driver DW907K2
10mm Keyless Chuck
2-Speed Variable & Reverse
2 x 1.3Ah Ni-Cd Batteries
1hr Charger

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat...mmc=Single_Product-_-E07W31B-_-Trade-_-Image#

well worth the money if i had any to but them with,,great quality dewalt

dewalts reputation over the recent years as a decent power tool maker has slipped in recent years... i would always recommend makita over dewalt now. but at that price you cant moan! check out the £99.00 makita 18v cordless combi drill, on offer at the moment. comes with case charger and 3 yes 3 batteries!!!!

No way!!! dewalt by far better!! an millawaukee is good 2 but very expensiv!! this reply wil probably start a big arguement over which is better lol

Dont Make Me Come Down There LOL Jkin M8
All Bout Personal Taste I Prefer Makita My Self Some Prefer Dwalt Just Bout How Comfortable
Thanks For Find M8 Mite By Me Self The 18v Makita

dewalt is better ,got one for £30 from a guy in work who was retireing
but as usual gave a loan to someone and they burt it out,
they getting fook all again

good find, but i gotta agree with the others here... i had a dewalt set and they all fkd up, ive now got makita and cant fault them, gears are a little stiff to change speeds to begin with but other than that there fine.... good power and run for ages.

No way!!! dewalt by far better!! an millawaukee is good 2 but very expensiv!! this reply wil probably start a big arguement over which is better lol

i agree makita is ok but they just dont have the same feel as the dewalt, the problem people i found had with dewalt was they was buying fakes and they think they are real and they just burnout batterys and breakdown within a few months

i have had a dewalt 18v drill for almost 4 years and yes its a bit bashed but its going strong and so are the batterys, i bought one from ebay and it lasted 9 months and when i contacted dewalt it was not a dewalt drill it was a fake.

if you want the best buy hilti but for me dewalt lead the way for 18v drills just for the handling alone.

i will be buying this kit so thanks for the heads up because i dont have a 12v drill so now ill have one ;) and i like the dewalt hammer drills they normally sell there or abouts 100 quid so i think its a good deal

but dont buy tools from ebay trust me spend an extra 10-20 and your get longer life and quality

i will be buying this kit so thanks for the heads up because i dont have a 12v drill so now ill have one ;) and i like the dewalt hammer drills they normally sell there or abouts 100 quid so i think its a good deal

Did you get the dewalt set if so what do you think? just seen that screwfix are now doing Makita 8390 DWPE3 Combi Drill 18V with 3 batteries worth £59.99 each all for £99 down from £179.99

http://www.screwfix.com/search.do;jsessionid=2AHFV2MQP0Y34CSTHZOSFEY?fh_search=77831&ts=57738

and this from Robert Dyas £99.99

http://www.robertdyas.co.uk/webapp/...showSubCategory=&top=Y&fromPage=SearchResults

I'm going to buy one but not sure which to go for

Last edited:
as stated its the fakes that burnout, theres guys round here that do the rounds at building sites with dewalt stickers on there 4x4,s selling these fakes as real to the workers. there a con and anyone who has seen one compared to the real deal would notice.

makitas are alright nothing wrong with them but dewalt has a certain feel when you are using them and my 18 volt is very powerful i have a 24v aswell which goes through anything but i wont use it for the chisel action as i have a medium breaker for that kinda thing.

@tony9999 yeah it came next day delivery i have an account with screwfix they are very good when they have specials ;), the 12volt is good for very minor things i have not used it at all lol but the hammer drill is already in action lol and they are very good aswell!

Regards
Mickie D

Back