dbox2

r374rd

Inactive User
Reaction score
can the dbox2 receive all channels and even ppv?

there are traders at local market selling these boxes for £200-£250 and they say all you have to do is plug them in and no card is required but from what i have read on some of the posts you have to input files into the boxes and not just "plug them in" or could the traders have already set them up, they say they are brand new and sealed in box from Germany

If you pay that then you are off your head.
It is possible that they can be set up to plug in and play.
However if they are not set up then there are gonna be a few unhappy punters when they plug them in.
ps nthell in glasgow wont pick up the new vod on them

At £60 ish on Eb** there's a lot of incentive to do it yourself..... and a lot of profit for that trader!!

not much to do if you get one in debug mode. FTP 3 files in and your there.

ebay is ok i bought one works perfectly ok with the help of ianbb & tangoman
by the way thanks guys

Hi boys,

soz for being a pain but what is a dbox and how does it work?
do you need to have a satellite feed or a catv feed etc.

is the market box a D-Box or is it one of small silver boxes that dont require a card and auto-update?

It doesn't require a card and it does auto update key changes.

dbox 2

hi guys is there anyway that the cable companies can pick up the signals on these boxes if not hows it done

hey lads im lookig in to buying a digibox of ebay, could you please advise me on what to get, i know that there are 3 different models, philips nokia and sumother, also know that if its in debug mode even better but is there anything else to look out 4 or words of warning??

I have just bought a Sagem off ebay thats in degub mode and installed with neutrino

Did a little reading and got all the channels including PPV , with autoupdate sorted.

I would recommend either the nokia or sagem.
Apparently the philips is a bit of pig to get sorted.

The Heed
:Cheers: :Cheers:

go for the nokia m8 sagems can be a bit fussy and lock up now and then

what are the channel order on these boxes?

all over the place or same order as ntl tw?

Back