Dbox 2 Faulty AVIA Chipset.

jamiecruickshank

Inactive User
Reaction score
After alot of time spent on the box i got a bootlog from it i have now figure out by using google and this website that the Avia Chipset is dead. Could this be resolved in anyway and if anyone has any spare parts to help me please PM me.

Regards
Jamie Cruickshank
HTML:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

It looks more like the image at the box is partly corrupted or there is a problem with the flash chips.
Flash a image via the latest IFA version and check if there are any error messages in the flash log.

No Errors on Flashing Bootlog and does this on the 8 Images i tested.

If you use the latest IFA version via additional nullmodem cable you get an additional test for the new image at the flash chips and I guess that test is not error free.

I have had a good play with this, Eventually i got it to boot but it certainly isnt stable. when u push the dbox button it goes into the menu and instatly closes. I used the Digital worldz image. I am just in the process of flashing using the bare commando image in hope that it is successful.

Still no luck with Bare Commando, Altho this does boot successfully the menu's dont work everytime i push like DBOX the menu doesnt stay up so i cannot check to see if anything is running correctly

Back