David Moyes to be sacked

Here it comes eh :)

TBH M8, not sure. Was always suspicious about the Moyes appointment but knowing bugger all about football....

...I always wondered if someone else was always in the frame but it needed a bit of manoeuvring to make it happen?

We'll see ;)

TBH M8, not sure. Was always suspicious about the Moyes appointment but knowing bugger all about football....

...I always wondered if someone else was always in the frame but it needed a bit of manoeuvring to make it happen?

We'll see ;)

Poisoned chalice, the impossible job etc etc I have always held the theory that whoever Fergusons successor was would find it immensely difficult but whoever was to succeed his successor would have a much better time of it, it's been the main thoughts of many match going fans for some time really.
Replacing Sir Alex Fergusons 26 years of unrivaled success is one thing but replacing David Moyes :Devil: Well.

Well one things looking pretty sure as the club in it's position is obligated to quash any rumors in order not to upset stock prices on the NYSE, the clubs silence speaks volumes that his sacking is a forgone conclusion.
End Of An Error

@Mick Jurgen would be an absolute perfect fit for either of us, this is his philosophy on the game, it's very clear and he's a right character/nutcase lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
[/QUOTE]

Yea gone confirmed by the clubs official twitter account, dunno if I can imbed tweets but have tried none the less.

The fans have been excellent throughout, always backed the team, yes there's been internet meltdowns (me included) and talk on the terraces and pubs surrounding of the managers failures but through all this Moyes has never been booed.
Even the banner was greeted with disdain, quite bizarre and for a new manager coming in that must be a huge selling point.

@wiz569

Time to Change 'Welcome' to 'Goodbye' :proud:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back