CSCS test,anybody got the cd/book for download or borrow please?

I already have the 2007 book for operatives and i will do the test next week could anyone share the link of the 2012 book or newer? thanks.
NT: I don't have premium account.

I already have the 2007 book for operatives and i will do the test next week could anyone share the link of the 2012 book or newer? thanks.
NT: I don't have premium account.

CSCS-Test-CD.rar (206.5 MB)

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks manic01 i didnt realise that.
I would still find a pdf version of the revision book very usefull though if anyone has it.

Thanks

I passed my CSCS test last friday. (cscs health and safety and environment test) I got one question wrong and I think it was the question on fire extinguishers that confused me slightly, but make sure you do revise for anyone that is taking the test. I've got the most recent 2014 book, if anyone wants it let me know. First one to to pm me gets it. Now I need to send my certificate of to get my visitor card.

I passed my CSCS test last friday. (cscs health and safety and environment test) I got one question wrong and I think it was the question on fire extinguishers that confused me slightly, but make sure you do revise for anyone that is taking the test. I've got the most recent 2014 book, if anyone wants it let me know. First one to to pm me gets it. Now I need to send my certificate of to get my visitor card.

nice one m8

Does anyone know if there is a 64bit version of this CSCS Software?

My brother has his on thursday lol... trying to help him out :)

Mick

i have the 2014 how do i upload?

Click reply, then go advanced (same area), then manage attachments (below the post area).

And it should let you upload in the popup window...

Let me know if you have any issues.

Mick

hello guys, let me tell you that this test is not so difficult, and most of the revision material can be found in the cscs website. all you need to do is google "cscs mock test" and you will find the last things they have put on recently, like fire extinguisher and similar. If you want more, go in the ecs website (ecs is the card for electricians and the questions are more or less the same, with some questions regarding electricity), where you can find the revision material with more than 300 questions on health and safety with the correct answers and explanation. Along with cscs revision material and mock test it will be enough for anyone to pass the test.

Last edited:
found this one guys

"CSCS test.part01.rar" yEnc (1/31)
collection size: 291.7 MB, parts available: 455 / 455
- 15 rar files

46 days old

are those links still work ?

- - - Updated - - -

hope this will work, I need this test badly

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe You need to crack it ?

- - - Updated - - -

Satan will found U!!

- - - Updated - - -

Issues are not common

- - - Updated - - -

Satan satan satan!!

downloading one now will check and upload it to the forum :)

- - - Updated - - -

are those links still work ?

- - - Updated - - -

hope this will work, I need this test badly

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe You need to crack it ?

- - - Updated - - -

Satan will found U!!

- - - Updated - - -

Issues are not common

- - - Updated - - -

Satan satan satan!!

here is a torrent link for you to download it

CSCS - Construction Skills Certification Scheme Revision & Practice Test CD

This is the most current training cd and includes all questions and answers for all CSCS tests.

You have to burn the ISO to a CD for this to work.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Back