Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Council bike anyone?

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Anyone get the birmingham city council bike scheme? I got mine, but hsvnt ridden it..prefer a proper mountain bike. Was thinking of selling it and putting the money towards a proper mountain bike..whst they worth?
Looks good but think it's just for normal bike rides in parks, roads Pathways etc..I wanna go off road 😆

I don't, but we have a cycle2work scheme in work. Voucher upto 2.5k for any bike you want. I've got the wife tan electric one, E-spresso something or other. I don't know how your vouchers work, but I could buy any bike upto the value of the voucher.

Wish we had thst at work..the birmingham city council one is just a basic bike...its a step through one..looks a bit girlish ☺️

I got a new Gravel bike a few weeks ago on the Cycle to Work scheme, no brainer really if it's an option for you.
HH.

What about us pensioners??
There should be a Government sponsored Cycle to the Pub scheme. The bikes would need to be electric powered and have a "return to home" function.
I have my own mobility scooter but that has a basket at the front and does nothing to enhance my chick pulling prowess.

What about us pensioners??
There should be a Government sponsored Cycle to the Pub scheme. The bikes would need to be electric powered and have a "return to home" function.
I have my own mobility scooter but that has a basket at the front and does nothing to enhance my chick pulling prowess.

Just imagine yourself on this babe magnet 😉.

18323027615_a679223b03_b.jpg

I'd like to know how or where you live where you get a £2500 voucher. I think around here it was about £350 off a £500 to £600 bike. £2500 would get a top electric bike.

It's a step through bike, suitable for men and women hence the name unisex. Ideal for parks and roads, etc but not hilly terrain. I'll be mostly riding it in the parks . Not on the roads too many dick heads driving crazy nowadays.. 😜

Back