Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Could this be the end of ONdigital

I think the government will want to save OnDig at all costs, one of the many options is to hand it over to the BBC :)

btw, Good to be back :)

Wolverine

BBC orBig Bas**a*d Cun** will jump at the chance 4 some credibility in the broadcasting stakes. But that will be bad news 4 the likes of us. And even worse news for the regular honest tv viewer.

They have totally blagged the country 4 years and years by charginng licence fees and giving people no choice, and then making more money from the british public by making them pay again 4 repeated showings of the original ****e on sattelite channels.

They are greedier than all of us put together, and they will screw us good and proper. So if that happens gazer u r rite m8.
The government will probably help with the encryption costs.
I think that we shoud all use the internet to vote against the bbc. Who bloody wants them.
They get the law on there side everytime.
BA*tar**
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I only said it was one of the options! :D lol

Wolverine

[ 03-07-2001: Message edited by: wolverine ]

1stly I've just changed jobs & I only have net access at work so - hello I'm back!

And 2ndly, I work in advertising so I have a bit of insight into what might happen.

Probably, SKY will buy it out 'cos not all flats in London (a key market for them) can have Sat. dishes & also it gives them two out of the three platforms you can get digital tv on - Murdoch does like a monopoly - remember 'squarearials'?

Failing that the Govement will just probably bring forward the shutting off analouge deadline which will make the problem go away. They can't be seen to be ****ing up the very expensive Digital licences they have sold to the broadcasters, so to avoid a scandal they'll have to bail out any failing platforms.

Good to be back :)

Back