Configurable usb loader all files

be careful accepting updates i did and it stopped working from the usb hdd it updated the boot.dol to a non usb fat boot.dol

edogg

Interesting. I did see an update available to v50c-fat mind from v50 but it seemed to be just a minor update anyway so didn't bother.

The old Forwarder is a Blue screen that just says USB Loader, the new one is a red screen with a picture of a switch.

The red one is better IMO.

If memory serves me right the picture on the system menu is a blue icon. Hmmm I'll have to try to find the "red one" - whats the actual differences?

I did try the different skins that come with it but its more like different colour schemes than whole new overlays. The matrix one is the best of them :)

And does anyone know what the differences are between this and USB Loader GX.....as the interface on that one is very nice visually and professional looking (don't know if it has the handy features of managing updates and cheat codes etc from within it though - aswell as when I tried I could only get it running (for covers) with an SD Card in slot too and and when SD card was removed the covers would be gone.

Anyone else find themselves writing replys that fail?

I've just written a large post and it fecking dissapeared after I clicked POST.

@ TBoy...

The software has an auto-update feature mate, so it'll take care of updates itself.

I'll prepare the files and folders exactly as they should be, simply unpack my file and copy the contents to your SD root.

Hmm, I can't file attach.

yes m8 last night again this morning wrote detailed replies only to get internal server error 500 and have tried to put attachments up and they also failed

edogg

And does anyone know what the differences are between this and USB Loader GX

Hehe from my experience, Gx is more buggy :p

Crashes,and some games do not work

Config usb so far i think is best, due to able to have fat format

Any one know what i have to do to get wii sports resort working with this off my harddrive? It trys to load but then it reboots my wii?

Any one know what i have to do to get wii sports resort working with this off my harddrive? It trys to load but then it reboots my wii?

works fine on mine how did you put on hdd i used a dvd copy to load on the hdd using the plus button on the wiimote

edogg

works fine on mine how did you put on hdd i used a dvd copy to load on the hdd using the plus button on the wiimote

edogg

Got it working, i used the player.dol for the game in usb cfg to boot it first time and watch the safety movie, after that i put it back to standard and it works now :) now all i need is some motion plus's lol

just to get this back up so it will be visable to any new modders
goto first post for file links

edogg

Hybrid Channel (cfg v48): CFG USB Loader ID - IDCL

this installs as a wad and needs no forwader :proud:

hi so is it a channel on the wii menu and you dont have copy the files over to hdd
just checked on GBATemp and it is called a forwarder and the one i use is a forwarder so just different i guess both are installed as wads

edogg

Last edited:
Back