Commando 14.5 DM500 Release

cant say l was a fan of this image ,, tho l gave it a try but pli is much better l feel

You have to add them manually as Team Commando only release FTA images :)

yeah manually from where?on most other images i use there is an option to download them in menu but i don`t see how i can add them manually if there is nowhere to add them from? i haven`t used commando before so any help appreciated

think l added to var bin l think but the channel list is a nightmare to edit to your area

yeah manually from where?on most other images i use there is an option to download them in menu but i don`t see how i can add them manually if there is nowhere to add them from? i haven`t used commando before so any help appreciated

Either rip them from another image or do a google search ;)

It goes in var/bin/emu and must be named or renamed CCcam,if memory serves me right

Either rip them from another image or do a google search ;)

It goes in var/bin/emu and must be named or renamed CCcam,if memory serves me right

thanks for your help mate and i will have a google but tbh this image looks great with the picons and i love the epg but it seems to be a lot of fookin about to load a cam.i can understand the fta thing but lets be honest no one uses it for that purpose so why make it so awkward to add cams? tahnks for your time though wiz

thanks for your help mate and i will have a google but tbh this image looks great with the picons and i love the epg but it seems to be a lot of fookin about to load a cam.i can understand the fta thing but lets be honest no one uses it for that purpose so why make it so awkward to add cams? thanks for your time though wiz

I guess you would have to ask them that question m8 but they certainly are not alone in doing so,
one of the reasons I suppose is allows them to concentrate on image building without worrying about getting caught up in the whole illegality of cams etc :)

I guess you would have to ask them that question m8 but they certainly are not alone in doing so,
one of the reasons I suppose is allows them to concentrate on image building without worrying about getting caught up in the whole illegality of cams etc :)

i hear ye mate but it hasn`t done pli any harm in the years i been using them.i`m not knockin the image at all if i can manage to get the cams added ok then it will be one of the best about in my opinion

guys managed to get CCcam thing sorted now can anyone tell me if i can use mgcamd?i managed to get it installed in softcam but it wont accept my file i`m unsure if i`m putting it in right folder? cheers lads

Same with the DigitalWorldz Dream SE Image, nearly 630 downloads but not much feedback at all :)
I took it that there ain't many bugs :Hit:

At the time of writing, almost 70 downloads of C14.5 here on DWZ, but alas not much by way of feedback...

It must be the crappiest Commando image we've built to date!

;)

can anyone help with where to put the mgcamd list file on this image?thanks in advance

var/keys m8

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

thanks wiz thats where i put my Newcamd.List file but it wont work.works on other img so i know list is ok just thought id ask.cheers again

Did you also put the mg_cfg in there as well?

And is mgcamd named exactly that?

Did you also put the mg_cfg in there as well?

And is mgcamd named exactly that?

no mate i never put the mg_cfg in this is my first time inserting cams into an image.so i need to insert the Newcamd.List.mg_cfg and mgcamd? ok mate thanks i will give this a go tomo as its late now and i`ll post back here if all goes well.thanks for your time it`s appreciated

no mate i never put the mg_cfg in this is my first time inserting cams into an image.so i need to insert the Newcamd.List.mg_cfg and mgcamd? ok mate thanks i will give this a go tomo as its late now and i`ll post back here if all goes well.thanks for your time it`s appreciated

Yes m8 put newcamd.list and mg_cfg in var/keys and put mgcamd in var/bin/emu

Hi is there a backup image that we can flash

Wow. Really nice image. I was on a really old release until recently when I started flashing others but this is the best one I've tried so far. Really user friendly & some really nice features.

Back