CnM CORE 100GB Portable 2.5" Ext. USB Hard Drive £17.99 delivered @ Play.com

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
CnM CORE 100GB Portable 2.5 inch External USB Hard Drive - Includes Free Security Software Worth £45 - Hard Drives at Play.com (UK)

19387137x.jpg

CNM Core 100GB portable Hard Drive - USB2.0
Storage on the move - Small enough to slip in your pocket!!
The new Core range from CNM Lifestyle is an ultra portable external hard drive. With a sleek design and high performance capabilities this drive is the perfect addition to any office or home.
All Core Drives also come with a FREE 12 month subscription to DESlock+ v4.1.10 worth £45
To assure your data is in safe hands DESlock+ is accredited by the UK Government CESG CCTM scheme and is validated by NIST in the USA to FIPS 140-2 level 1
This subsription must be activated using the voucher code supplied with the Hard drive

# Colour - Piano Black
# Interface - USB 2.0, cable included
# Plug & Play - No software to install
# DESlock+ - Protect all your important files
# Simply drag and drop to save files
# Dimensions = 12.2CM x 1.3CM x 7.7CM
# Weight = 150G
# 12 Month warranty
# HDD: External DESlock+ provides:- - Full disk encryption - Removeable media encryption - Encrypt Email, folders & Files - Multiple encryption keys stored in a keyfile - AES, 3DES, Blowfish Algorithms - Encrypted mountable files - Secure data shredder - Keyfile backup utility This software will give you piece of mind that your data is secured wherever you take it

Does anybody know if this will work with Wii ?

I've ordered one, see how it goes.

Play seemed to have screwed my order up saying my card details are not correct even though I ordered from there a few weeks ago.

Back