Cloud Ibox 3 ....Many problems!!!!!

Thanks for the reply AJT . The boxes i have are cloud ibox 2 plus boxes. But telnet says its an ibox 3 . It must be openpli ibox 3 image thats on it.
I have used the same usb stick for a number of these boxes with no problems. Can you flash it using an ftp program and putting the image in the temp folder .then flash using the remote. using the software manager?

In theory yes but i have never done it..
do you have a backup image say of vix or something you can use by doing same ftp to hdd but using backup plugin to restore.??
dont worry about the images as they are good for both boxes..ie you can use a ibox 3 image fine on II+ box and vies versa.

I will try to make a backup and save to my hardrive then i will try and flash through ftp . thing is if it goes bad , I won't be able to flash through usb to bring it back.Finger crossed.... not till sunday though . Had a hard week and got a party tomoz.

Hello the image has to be renome ( xpeedlx ) and boot ( cloudix ) the image Black hole 2.1.1 goes has marvel for cloud ibox 3

Hello, I look for an image in size(format) Nfi I have the problem according to everything work, please, has a share when we disconnect the index card(form) everything is I erase would have wanted the flacher in RS232 but impossible to find an image NFI

Hello, I look for an image in size(format) Nfi I have the problem according to everything work, please, has a share when we disconnect the index card(form) everything is I erase would have wanted the flacher in RS232 but impossible to find an image NFI

NFI image have never exsisted for the ibox 2+ or 3

Back