Cloud ibox 11 +

It came with open pli installed on it, am I just as well sticking with it? Or would I be better using one of the images that has everything ready on it?
Thanks

It came with open pli installed on it, am I just as well sticking with it? Or would I be better using one of the images that has everything ready on it?
Thanks

Mate that all depends on you..if you are savvy with e2 and you like openpli then set it up..if not use one of ferrets back up images where everything needed to get you going is installed.
Do what we all do and flash image after image till you find the one you like...

Thanks AJT. I have got auto-bouquets up and running, I also think I have epg sorted. I would like to use mgcamd, I have added in addons and have it running. Using DCC to access the box, where do I add the next bit? I have used CCcam all the time before.

I have found the cfg file, do I use mgcamd cfg or newcam list cfg?

Its cool I found where to put.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I have upgrade software via internet, and now my cloud ibox does not work!

I have tried lots of images and nothing...

I have installed one version of the last openpli images and it work! but very slow...

Great not bricked then...You need to be super careful..
Make sure you use correct images..some boxes are clone some boxes are genuine...
Best to install bootloader from ferret and then image posted by ferret then your safe...

Great not bricked then...You need to be super careful..
Make sure you use correct images..some boxes are clone some boxes are genuine...
Best to install bootloader from ferret and then image posted by ferret then your safe...

I can only find information about bootloader of cloud ibox 2 and 3, about 1 I can not find...

I can only find information about bootloader of cloud ibox 2 and 3, about 1 I can not find...

Oh so you have just cloud ibox....
This is thread for cloud ibox2+
For firmware/image look on cloud ibox.net site.

I think the first cloud ibox uses vu solo images,not 100% sure though can not remember been a while since I had a play with one...
Why I can not download images? appears:
saga9ski
, you do not have permission to access this page.

Back