Clone image for DM800hd which allows WiFi???

if its got boot loader 69, im thinking it cant be a sim 2.01 as its such a old bootloader to have, the clone boxes have moved on so much since, better parts, run great now, no issues

but like i've already mentioned, with bl69 with nabilo blackhole v.11 seems to stable, anything else seems to 'have a fit'.
but did see a wireless plugin download, downloaded it and nothing happened to it

but like i've already mentioned, with bl69 with nabilo blackhole v.11 seems to stable, anything else seems to 'have a fit'.
but did see a wireless plugin download, downloaded it and nothing happened to it

nabilo blackhole v.11 is such a old image, 2009 ? , you just gotta find out if its sim 2.01 , also find bootloader 72 see if it flashes

ok when you unplug power, and keep front power button held while reapplying power, then typing the IP address in, does it give any info in page about what sim it could be ?

no mate, just says ..... dhcp and ip address

what do you mean ? is it giving you a IP address to type in browser ?? i only started on sim 2.01 when got into it, so aint really got experience when old clones . maybe someone can help.

are you sure you know how to flash ? when trying to flash bootloader 84 what does it say ??

not much. lets me flash it. and put on image. but when unplug it get the 'no ca found' message

you sure after flashing bootloader you did same again then flashed image then didnt unplug, opened another browser and flashed bootloader after, then restarted, na ca means you flashed i image without it being patched and not flashed bootloader after, to rescue that you need to use com port and dreamup mate

i know. only get that message if i try any image apart from BH v.11

Back