Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

City and Guilds 2365 Unit 202 Principles of Electrical Science Exam Past Paper Questions and Answers

[Download] City and Guilds 2365 Unit 202 Principles of Electrical Science Exam Past Paper Questions and Answers 202 (602)

No permission to download

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mick submitted a new Download:

2365 City and Guilds Unit 202 Principles of Electrical Science Exam Past Paper Questions and Answers - C&G 2365 - 202 Principles of Electrical Science Exam the questions and answers to this past paper

100 x C&G 2365 - 202 (602) Principles of Electrical Science Exam the questions and answers to this past paper
View attachment 121350

C&G Level 2 principles of electrical science exam questions
Over 100 Questions and Answers on the city and guilds level 2 principles of electrical science exam.

If you are a trainee electrician and you are studying for the level 2 electical diploma the principles of electrical science if the second exam...

Read more about this resource...

Hello everyone.
I recently started a Plumbing course L2. I was wondering if anyone can give me an updated course syllabus. Because, I'm confused. Thanks

Your likes are extremely suspicious to be honest...
I warned about this happening here a year ago. Caught a guy out a couple of days ago doing it and he more or less admitted it.
I suggest we award new members who moan they still can't download even though they've put so much effort in 😭 They should have one of these as an avatar which is only removed as and when they make a real effort.

The likes are not mine, I did ask in one of the replies for someone to like one of my posts so I can download. But I understand about the moaning, I will make an effort! 😘 I will accept the dummy avatar! 😉

The likes are not mine, I did ask in one of the replies for someone to like one of my posts so I can download. But I understand about the moaning, I will make an effort! 😘 I will accept the dummy avatar! 😉
The guy who "liked your post" joined half an hour ago and stayed online for 1 minute during which he didn't make a post but liked a couple of your posts. Not dodgy in the least :rolleyes:

Back