Celtic FC Thread

Two men who sent suspect packages to Celtic manager Neil Lennon and two high-profile fans of the club have each been jailed for five years.

Trevor Muirhead, 44, and Neil McKenzie, 42, from North Ayrshire, sent devices they believed were capable of exploding and causing injury.

The men were found guilty of conspiracy to assault Mr Lennon, former MSP Trish Godman and the late Paul McBride QC.

Sentence on both men was backdated to May 2011.
So if they behave themselves they could be out the end of next year?

So if they behave themselves they could be out the end of next year?

Is the 5 not cut to 2 and a half years, and then more off for good behaviour, so maybe 18 months

they have already done 11 months, so could be out on tag for christmas,
which is wrong, but that's how it works.

Rangers/Celtic fans, From now on Don't post in each others threads. If you do may receive an infraction, and could be removed from the sports section.

We all love a bit of banter, but if you think you will be offended then don't go into each others threads.

Rangers/Celtic fans, From now on Don't post in each others threads. If you do may receive an infraction, and could be removed from the sports section.

We all love a bit of banter, but if you think you will be offended then don't go into each others threads.

Out of here you! ;)

Will this be the end of the Celtic Thread?...lately most of the posts in it are by rainjurz fanz

:Wave:

Just seen the picture of the rangers fans standing on the steps of hampden, with a banner saying "sfa sanctions cost jobs"

What about not paying you're bills or taxes, how many jobs could that cause. Should be embarrassed standing there with that.
Anybody able to post a link to anything where someone from rangers has actually apologised to any of the small businesses they have ripped off.

Just seen the picture of the rangers fans standing on the steps of hampden, with a banner saying "sfa sanctions cost jobs"

What about not paying you're bills or taxes, how many jobs could that cause. Should be embarrassed standing there with that.
Anybody able to post a link to anything where someone from rangers has actually apologised to any of the small businesses they have ripped off.

And Rangers don't do irony...

"Wee irony people" LOL!

I just heard there's a "Big Hoose" going on the market in a couple of weeks...

Wonder if it will be on Homes Under The Hammer...

2gvsghh.gif

[video=youtube_share;fEDjicS-UTk]http://youtu.be/fEDjicS-UTk[/video]

[video=youtube_share;a30wikNU-LU]http://youtu.be/a30wikNU-LU[/video]

[video=youtube_share;YujRbaN9N3c]http://youtu.be/YujRbaN9N3c[/video]

a superp performance from scotlands top team. just hope it`s not the last one as i would miss them greatly.nothin like an old firm atmosphere!

from comments section in sundy mail

Was asked last night in pub if i wanted to buy a fighting fund Rosette for a fiver. i asked the guy if he would take 10p in the pound. he went a funny shade of red and walked away, funny i didna think they did that

classic

Back