CCCam or CCCam & NewCs

course you can, what the feck do they know??? the way i always look at it is this, if people had the sense to search the net / forums, they wouldnt ask you.........

I do know wot you mean when we were setup wiv the dbox bout 7-8yr ago it was the same i went n sorted it coz they are all family (brothers and cousins) and i thought it saves em wot 30 pounds a month, so now its kinda fallen on me again, but the thing is im like 33 and the youngest so the ones who are the greediest barely can switch a computer on lol let alone search the net and find a solution.....

I just hope it all works well,

cheers bud appreciate your help!

When the DBox\etc. game came to an end and many folk asked me "what now?" as they knew I understood the DBox\Pace\etc. stuff.

The best answer was to say "Put your hands in your pocket and pay for Sly\Virmin!"

Guaranteed me a very peaceful existence. As for round your house - not if Network is set to DHCP, with no DHCP server!

Cheers

RL

p.s.

Am I right in thinking that your CCCam.cfg (client side) is basically still the same - i.e. one line?

Any chance of you posting your NewCs.whatever file - sanitising the personal bits?

I am not too sure what you mean by the DHCP thing bud? I leave that kinda stuff to my older brother, network engineer.

in the cccam file i left everything as normal and just my c line in there

the newcs file not changed

i to be honest am not sure if i can post them???

but if you have a look at my thread "tm600 freezing" liam was kind enough to post his files there which are the ones i used and simply put in the f line for s*erver with b*oxk*ey in the cccam and key in the newcs. (https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/233917/#post1732836)

c*lient simply c line

davido was kind enough to help me with all the workings but for some reason our s*erver would not run right with the one he kindly provided.

but with liams it has been running perfect big thanks to davido and liam, my little one can watch tv in bed when he has a lye in,

hope that helps if not let me know i can pm them to you??

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded the sample files posted by Liam and figured my way around them. Unfortunately to tinker with the existing setup might be a lot of headache.

However I may grab another Sly card and try it out in a TM600 and see how that behaves - i.e. have 2 servers and when I'm happy with the TM600, replicate the changes onto the DM500s (current server).

yeah good idea,

quick question 4 u do have sly1 and sly2 clearing on the tm600?

I dont seem to get them clearing

cheers

yeah good idea,

quick question 4 u do have sly1 and sly2 clearing on the tm600?

I dont seem to get them clearing

cheers

Everything as per the Card clears on my TM. No issues at all. Initially Sky Mdn Greats kept coming up with "Wrong Data Transmission" but then re-scanned and adjusted the Bouquet and all is well.

Cheers for replying mate!

I went through the channels and found them they were labelled 1869 and 1867 i think just renamed and adjusted bouquet lastnight just went through all the channels!!

cheers mate!!

Back