Cat sh1t pi$$ing me off!

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
My front lawns under attack from cat sh1t. Most days I'm removing 1 or 2 and it's only a small open 10ft x 15ft.
I sprayed the pet repellant spray you can buy and although it works for a very short period of time but if it rains its useless.
Now my view on cats is strong to say the least, I fookin hate them. Their owners have no control what so over other than an open door and fook off have a sh/t elsewhere.

They roam around day/night sh1t were they want and are basically left to their own devices.
They don't live under the same rules as dogs and are nothing more than sly little fookers, pest control my arse they are the pest.
So what's the best way to stop it rather than borrow my mates .22 and take it fookin head off. Only tried and tested methods please guys and cat lovers? Bullox

Had to put fine netting over a small garden patch,try lemon peel or juice, cats don't like citrus smells.
Alternatively get your mates .22😁

Neighbours hate them with vengeance too although with my dog you dont see any in my garden. Get a dog they smell the dogs sent and come no where near. If your not a dog lover do as my neighbour does takes the labels off 2 ltr pop bottle fill em with water and put a few around the perimeter of your garden neighbour swears it works.

If your not a dog lover do as my neighbour does takes the labels off 2 ltr pop bottle fill em with water and put a few around the perimeter of your garden neighbour swears it works.
How does that work ?

try a mirror they hate them also go nuts they think its another cat

Thanks for the advise guys, water bottle and mirrors at first seemed a bit hocus pocus but once explained to me they do make sense.

I watched this, can you imagine Silverdale and this on a date ??? ffs, Id be strangling her before I the bartender topped out me pint;-

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(heads for his m8's to borrow his Webley and some slug pellets)

Neighbours hate them with vengeance too although with my dog you dont see any in my garden. Get a dog they smell the dogs sent and come no where near. If your not a dog lover do as my neighbour does takes the labels off 2 ltr pop bottle fill em with water and put a few around the perimeter of your garden neighbour swears it works.
Shall I fill them with vodka m8 and invite them around for a tea party?. 🤔😉

water bottle 100% works, i moved house recently and got the front garden stoned. Cats never came near my home until stones put down.
Apparently the like to crap is slash around or on stones or dust so the can bury it.
Tried everything from pet stores and never worked. Got a bottle of water and honestly worked!!
But what happened with my experience with the bottle was.... when it was set upright it did not work. When i set bottle on its side it worked. I only filled it up 3/4 fill and worked.
If you zoom into pic i just took you wont see crap anywhere. LOL.
(it does work with my experience)
9DB2A621-C7AA-4883-8461-EFE8F82B6EBC.jpeg

water bottle 100% works, i moved house recently and got the front garden stoned. Cats never came near my home until stones put down.
Apparently the like to crap is slash around or on stones or dust so the can bury it.
Tried everything from pet stores and never worked. Got a bottle of water and honestly worked!!
But what happened with my experience with the bottle was.... when it was set upright it did not work. When i set bottle on its side it worked. I only filled it up 3/4 fill and worked.
If you zoom into pic i just took you wont see crap anywhere. LOL.
(it does work with my experience)
View attachment 126426
That light's crap

Only kidding, couldn't help myself

Don't understand why people have animals in their houses. They're Animals.. they piss, shit and stink.. you have those that allow animals to sleep in bed with them waking up full of hair and smelling of odour damp dog. 🤮

Then you have those that have full blown conversations with their pets.. always gives me a chuckle.. Then when you see them walking their dogs and they come into contact with another dog walkers and change their voices to high pitched and talk dog to other dogs.. 😂😂

Then they walk down the road and the dog shits on the pavement and the dog walker picks it up whilst the dog sits there looking all smug like its in charge.

Dont have issues with animals, i wouldnt see them being harmed or anything but they have their place and its not in a house.

Gotta agree to a point but at least with dogs their mainly on leads and not let out to simply roam and do as they please. I know there are some but to put this into context, how many cat owners do you see in a week taking a cat for a walk on lead and picking up its shlt??

I just hate cats

Dogs have a purpose for many owners, for some its a loyal companion or folk that like to be out and about walking for others its security.

Now this makes me sound like i live in a rough area but its not really and why i think burglars target it. Ive 2 Staffie's now before you roll eyes their as soft as shit dogs are what you make em but the low life dont know that. I dont get problems with burglars big fence all way round and the dogs next door same couple who hate cats has twice despite having a very expensive alarm system. I go out and i know im coming home to a house the way i left it.

Cat's wouldnt have them but the rear of my house looks out on to fields and woodland cats in there all the time roaming like miniature tigers, weve never had mice either. Long live cats 😁

Pets are loyal if treated right not like some f*ckers walking about on two legs.
I don’t think I would own a cat but I wouldn’t hurt one either.

Last edited:
chilli powder sprinkled on the lawn the cats walk over and then lick their paws soon learn not to walk on that lawn

I have a bb pistol don't kill them but makes the feckers JUMP :)

What about anti freeze does that not work anymore .?

Back